Reviews for Quest for Camelot: The Hermit Chronicles
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I really like this story. It's a pity it hasn't been updated in so long. I wish there were more.
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
what a touching story. i loved it. the flashback was really good. i 'll be awaiting another chapter if one is done.
Lady Warrior chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Wow, that was wonderful! I could feel and see and hear exactly what Garrett was going through! And I greatly commend you for not putting any curse words into the dialogue! Thank you so much, I am highly eager to read another chapter of yours, please, do continue.
Lit Lady chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I love this movie! I think that you did a great job with this fanfiction. keep writing.
Anna Cullen Ross chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
LOVE IT! PLEASE CONTINUE! I NEED MORE! I'M FOLLOWING YOU! CAN'T WAIT! bye bye
Deyinel chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Oh, great start! I love the description and the way you write for Garret is excellent. I can't wait to see where you take this next. Please update soon!
merryrogue chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
that was a very good look at garret, ayden and there friendship. well done, I am eagerly awaiting more. bravo!
HeartsFire1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Excellent begining, but I would recommend you edit this, or get somebody to look over it for you, there are a few minor spelling and grammer mistakes. But that aside...Please, please, please write more! I love Garret, and I've been looking for a good story about him before he met Kaylie...all the ones I ever find just kind of trail off into nothingness.
inkl0v3 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I like it! Very well written; you filled in all the missing parts from the movie very beautifully. Write another chapter soon!
mountainkangaroo chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Oh wow! Thank you for writing this! I love this movie so much...but there is hardly ANY fanfic (and almost all is not very good...but this one is EXCELLENT) I'll be anxiously awaiting more!

Oh, I was reading your profile and Beauty and the Beast, Quest for Camelot and The Road to Eldorado have got to be my FAVORITE movies too! Thought that was kind of interesting...

-Katy
LeighWolf chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Awesome! I love the movie and I've always liked Garret best! You've done amazingly well and that goes for both of your stories. I can't wait to read more! Update soon! :)
Pricat chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Wow nice fic. Garret rocks and is the only visually impaired guy in Camelot. He's my fave character in Quest for Camelot.

I hate how people treat Garret because he went blind after the horse kicked him in the head.

Keep going!
Rai Laurel chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Please continue this story, its really good except for a few grammer mistakes. I've been dying for a Quest for Camelot story for a long time, and I find that you haven't updated since October *begins crying uncontrollably*. Please continue, I love Garret's character, and I'm very interested in stories that tell about his life in the Forbidden Forest.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
i really like this so far :) would love more. nicely written.