Reviews for Together Alone
HeathRowTottie chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Lovely story. Had a wonderful maturity about it. Wish you were still writing for this fandom.
The Confused One chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
OH! This is so...wow. Amazing. Very raw. Very beautiful. I loved every bit of this. I agree. Purgatory can totally turn you upside down. :) But really, it fits perfectly with what you were getting at even in the first chapter. It's exactly their problem, and he has got to get that. I really enjoyed this. Great work. :)
Cyd the Squid chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
That was really good! I thought the characters were spot on - it wasn't too fluffy but it had some fluff. It had just the right amount of angst for these two. Keep it up!
LosingTrack chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
That was awesome!
OuroborosSnyder chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Great job with this. I love it!

Snyder
Fanmlz chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Intense! Great story.
Nancy chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
AMAZING... I love it. It's perfect. You gave me something to really smile about here and I had previosuly been having a pretty shitty day. Amazing how a REALLY good B/A ship can change my mood.
cifan chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
I could read this forever. Beautiful chapter. Can not wait for more!
Metisse chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Goren and Eames perfection! Intense chapter but very rewarding. Love the way they walk back to his apartment like that.
LeaveIt chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Excellent - loved it - fantastic last line!
autumngold chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Thank you so much for writing another amazing chapter to your incredible story! I really like how Alex got scared after she told him she loved him and tried to run away! Thank you for having Bobby follow her! Please write more soon! I really love this story!
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
YEEHA!
sky m chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
wow, interesting start. thanks for sharing, I hope you update soon!
The-girl-that-can't-be-moved chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
:O This is such an amazing fic! Addictive even! I love it! Any chance of anymore CI fics?
cifan chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Great job! I can't wait for more.