Reviews for A Witch out of Time
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 26 . 10/4/2014
Yay. You brought up the mood, which brought up mine after the loss of their child. Loved this chapter a lot. It was sweet.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
God, I hope she will be able to have kids, I almost cried last chapter. I thought she was really going to die. I love this story a lot.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I like this story so far.
StarlitStar chapter 28 . 7/12/2014
Congrats that is some fantastic news good for you.
killer4853 chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
love the story
fallenfaeangel chapter 27 . 4/30/2011
I really like your story and I hope to read more in the future.
Myacoo chapter 18 . 3/11/2011
Damn i wish LOTR was real so bad

luv your story

keep it up

love

Myacoo
My Silver Angel Wings chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Seems Interesting
Pyra Sanada chapter 27 . 8/18/2010
I really hope that you do start writing more again on this story! I absolutely love what you've done with it. I was almost in tears over Alex losing her first child. :_( I can't wait for more when you're once again inspired to write more for this story. I, for one, can't wait to see what happens next and how the elves of Mirkwood will receive Alex as their new princess!
Pyra Sanada chapter 11 . 8/17/2010
Sorry I didn't stop to review sooner. First, I love the character of Alexandra. And it has not an iota to do with the fact that we share the same fabulous first name. _ I love that it's a slow romance, so none of that instant love junk. _ Can't wait to continue reading more!
Tsuki-kage chapter 27 . 7/29/2010
I just finished all 27 glorious chapters of this story and I can hardly wait for your hiatus to be over so it can continue. This is the best Legolas fanfic I have ever read and I love the dynamics of all the characters. I really thought she was going to die for a while in the battle! Scared me to death! I truly love this story and am bookmarking it on my computer in the hopes it will continue soon. Thank you so much for writing and please (as soon as possible) update.
IrishInkWitch92 chapter 27 . 6/13/2010
LOL We just read all 27 of your chappies in one night!

Raven:" I want more to read..." *Yawns* "...I'm sweepy..." _

Emma:"So am I ..." * Yawns too* .

Raven/Emma:"Well...good night! We love your story, and plz update as soon as you can!"
islanderjen chapter 27 . 5/14/2010
I have read this chapter from start to finish...and I loved it! I can't wait to read more of it. I will check back from time to time. I do hope you plan on updating it some more, and soon.
auntjilly chapter 27 . 4/8/2010
Great Story! LOVE it can't wait to see what happens next :)
narugaaralover chapter 27 . 4/5/2010
Yayness! Awesome story! keep up your writing, (beta or no beta) I cant wait for your next posting! ;)