Reviews for Time Heals Everything?
espaniola112 chapter 18 . 12/28/2011
That is one...beautiful story. Please please PLEASE! update it. I truely love it. You have all the charactors down to a T. Please write more. I think i cryed more at the end of that chapter because I realiced it was the last one you put up. Please if you still go on FF, if you still like this story, if anything could you please update it? I love it and don't want it to end. It's actually the only story where I wouldn't mind it not being ExB because LxB is just as nice. And Edward as a father is soo...adorable(?) it's just right. How you have Edward wanting to be anything for Bella but still wanting to be the man she is in love with as well as Bella's happyness. You have everything balanced that's why it's soo good. No bitchy Bella, no overly possesive Edward(like wanting to kidnap her), no overly vampire baby, and luke is perfect, almost like Edward without the I-want-to-eat-you buisness. Please update, PLEASE?
lemonbutt chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
:( she lost her babygirl poor mamas.
lemonbutt chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
HAHA. Rosalie name is left out.
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
covalentblond chapter 18 . 10/25/2009
i like it so will you give me more now please?
Of.Winged.Poets chapter 18 . 10/22/2009
are you seriously going to keep bella and edward apart? is she going to end up with luke? just ell me now, please. i promise i won't tell anyone else.
cheerchik2013 chapter 18 . 10/22/2009
Y would u just stop it there? i mean come on im freaking out over here! Regardless of how u ended it, it was still an amazing chapter. PLEASE UPDATE SOON B4 I CRY! PLEASE x10
SilverAngel1234 chapter 18 . 10/22/2009
lol cool
Ms.DeanWinchester chapter 18 . 10/22/2009
Is this still an Edward and Bella story?
mari alice chapter 18 . 10/22/2009
what emotional chapter. Okay just a question is this still a bella and edward romance or is it just headed like that because it is in their pov throughout the story. I feel for Edward to have to hear that.
Ashlie Christine chapter 18 . 10/21/2009
Ome! Why did u stop it there! I need 2 hear more lol! Wat was edward seriously thinking! Can i say pov! Lol! Poor edward! I want him n bella 2 b together so bad! I feel so sry 4 him! Lol! Great chap tho! Update soon!
Panda-girl19 chapter 18 . 10/21/2009
poor Edward! i feel so bad 4 him when i heard that he was outside and crying, i was so sad like poor Edward! BUT PLEASE TELL ME THAT HE WILL GET A 2ND CHANCE!
Ashlie Christine chapter 17 . 10/18/2009
Wow! Long time no read! Its all cool tho! I know how it is! Updates r always fun! I really luved da end of dis chap! "Anything 4 u love." lol! Is a glimmer of hope in the pit of my stomach actually wishing n maby predicting edward and bella will get bck 2gether? Evil laugh! Lol! Jk! Glad 2 c da story is up n running again! Cant wait 4 da nxt 1! Update soon!

Ashlie Christine
Panda-girl19 chapter 17 . 10/18/2009
how sweet! but this is clasified as bella/edward... r they not gonna end up 2gether in the end? poor edward... love ur story!
mari alice chapter 17 . 10/18/2009
all I can say is thank you for coming back I know you have not posted in forever but that is okay I am just glad that you are now and look forward to see where this story goes from here.