Reviews for The Terrible Two's
Matrineal chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Oh, hun. I hope you're still not going through hard times. If you need any inspiration just PM me. You know where I am. :) I'm always happy to help you dear. Just let me know what you need help with.
StyxxsOmega chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
i like to get inspiration from jeremy camp. his songs are really good especially The Way. if you can, could you listen to that song and tell me how you like it?
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I love how Lazard automatically knows Miley is singing about Shinra when all she's saying is "We see a fat man!".
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
When you said Sephiroth had heard many moms saying that two had it's cut ways I just imagined Sephiroth in a knitting circle talking about how cute his daughter is I'm going to have odd dreams tonight...
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
What are flamers? Lol she kept saying "yo". I love Reno he's so idiotic it's kinda cute any way nice story
Soul Lilly chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Oh my god! You are a genius! I totally love you and your Miley/Sephiroth stories!
KenshinandZack chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Rofl, this is very good, you should totally have Zack pull a prank on Seph, Angeal , or Genesis, with Miley watching, laughing her little head off :D (just an idea to help you keep going with the Miley Series, also the Parent's Nightmare series).

:D :)
zephyrus 123 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Nice story
zephyrus 123 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Miley was adorable. Like it!
Matrineal chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
LOL! That was great! I love Rhubarb pie! XD It is delish! But I'm not for Chocolate cake... it makes me sick with how much caffine just one piece packs. DX Anyways, hop you update soon! I'm hyped up on Mt. Dew Code Red right now, and it's midnight! XD

Anywayz, my best wishes for you and your family.

-Matrineal
LookingGlassKid chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Yo! I really like the Miley & Sephiroth saga. I love Miley soo much and Sephiroth is just AWESOME-NESS!
tamahits chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
I like this fic nice work
Roxie Starcutter chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
I really like the stuff you've done so far :)

I actually remember that episode of Hotch Potch House P

Yes, I'm sad.

Anyways, keep it up :)

Roxie

x
Meteor Panda chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
rofl, l love this chapter simply because on the night before my aunties wedding when l was to be the flower girl (l was 4) l managed to get a hold of a pair of scissors and cut off all my hair on one side of my head...the wedding photos were funny..
Matrineal chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
That was cute! I take it you're feeling somewhat better? Being sick is really a pain, I know. Especially here... Anywayz, I really liked this chapter and will be waiting for further updates on your stories.

-Matrineal