Reviews for The Beast Revealed
Faolan Rei chapter 1 . 6/5
JAK TRYING TO CALM KEIRA DOWN IN HIS DARK FORM BECAUSE HE KNEW SHE WAS SCARED IS MY NEW FAVORITE THING. The fact that you gave this side to Jak a personality of its own besides endless bloodlust and violence is amazing, and the way he acts around Keira is incredibly adorable. I can only imagine what Daxter would think if he ever found out Jak's dark side turns into a harmless puppy around a girl, lol. Not that he'll be thinking of anything but Tess for a while.
I know this story is really old now but well done! :) I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this one shot, and I thank you for sharing it with us. I wish you the best of luck with any and all future writing endeavors.
-Faolan.
CyberAngelAlexis chapter 1 . 4/2
Doesn't matter how many times I have read this, I truly enjoy it. Its hard to find fics about Jak's dark side having a gentle side to it, then again it is understanding as it is connected to his anger and hate but its nice to see that there is more to it than what we have seen. Wonderful done, I look forward to more pieces of your work if you ever post more
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aww! That is so neat! You actually made Dark cute! I've always thought of him having a soft side but not this soft! But I love love love it! And the "Jak was purring"! Priceless! He acting like a big kitten! And is soooo cute! You just made me love Dark Jak even more! AMAZING, WONDERFUL, SWEET AND CUTE JOB!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was awesome and made me laugh!
shadowreploid chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Huh. Interesting story. Definitely like the idea of Dark Jak being more than just rage. Thanks for writing.

Take care,

SR
Nomyy chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
It's been a few years since I first read this and I remember how much I loved it then (and I still do) - you write these two so in-character and have a way with words that makes you feel like you're THERE right in the middle of the tension, you know what I mean? :) This lovely piece is what got me into reading fanfiction in the first place plus it was the very first one I tried :D So I just felt like I should tell you that now that I've found this fic again! AMAZING WORK ;D
Hot damn chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
awesome story, you gotta write some more of this. It's some the best stuff i've ever seen. amazing!
M-Angel 05 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I hope you continue this story. If you write it correctly you could have some very pleasent twists in it. ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
You better keep writting this story. I can see this story having many twists in it if you write it correctly. Love it!
Major Session chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I love this, this is truly and uterly epic. You portrayed 'dark' as I always thought of him, as Jak giving into his instincts and anger(although you didn't show the anger) rather than a seperate entity. I love it.
Abigail Fond chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Haha! I loved every moment of it. The plot was original (most original I've seen - as one can tell by the amount of reviews you've recieved), and the dialogue/imagery was great.

This deserves a spot on my favourites list because the impression was worth it. Again, great job!
SecretLibrarian chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This was excellent. Would you consider writing the full, lemony scene between the two? I love your work, it's impeccably written. Please consider writing the 'missing scene'. :)
kkann chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
First things first: I have to say, this is probably one of the best stories I've read with Dark Jak as one of the main characters. I love how you gave him a personality, and he was actually viewed as something other than a demon or monster on a rampage or out for revenge. There's more to him than that.

And, for lack of a better word, he was 'cute'.

You don't see that a lot of him like that!

Second: Their reactions to one another were perfect and what you'd expect from them. There interactions -mostly on Jak's part- were brillant!

The dialogue in the beginning led right into his transformation and the rest of your story. It flowed! It was beautiful! (Ha...)

But no, I loved this. I could go on forever about this, but I don't you'd appreciate that much.

JakxKeira. Enough said.

You should write more with Dark Jak -well, and the others too, of course- in it, you really should.

This is a definite favorite.
GoldenWolf chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Absolutly brillent I would have never expected this maybe u should write one with light jak
dragonmagic chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Loved it! Just Loved it! Great discriptions! :-) You should totally write one for Light Jak too! Please do!