Reviews for The Beast Revealed
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aww! That is so neat! You actually made Dark cute! I've always thought of him having a soft side but not this soft! But I love love love it! And the "Jak was purring"! Priceless! He acting like a big kitten! And is soooo cute! You just made me love Dark Jak even more! AMAZING, WONDERFUL, SWEET AND CUTE JOB!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was awesome and made me laugh!
shadowreploid chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Huh. Interesting story. Definitely like the idea of Dark Jak being more than just rage. Thanks for writing.

Take care,

SR
Nomyy chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
It's been a few years since I first read this and I remember how much I loved it then (and I still do) - you write these two so in-character and have a way with words that makes you feel like you're THERE right in the middle of the tension, you know what I mean? :) This lovely piece is what got me into reading fanfiction in the first place plus it was the very first one I tried :D So I just felt like I should tell you that now that I've found this fic again! AMAZING WORK ;D
Hot damn chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
awesome story, you gotta write some more of this. It's some the best stuff i've ever seen. amazing!
M-Angel 05 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I hope you continue this story. If you write it correctly you could have some very pleasent twists in it. ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
You better keep writting this story. I can see this story having many twists in it if you write it correctly. Love it!
Major Session chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I love this, this is truly and uterly epic. You portrayed 'dark' as I always thought of him, as Jak giving into his instincts and anger(although you didn't show the anger) rather than a seperate entity. I love it.
Abigail Fond chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Haha! I loved every moment of it. The plot was original (most original I've seen - as one can tell by the amount of reviews you've recieved), and the dialogue/imagery was great.

This deserves a spot on my favourites list because the impression was worth it. Again, great job!
SecretLibrarian chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This was excellent. Would you consider writing the full, lemony scene between the two? I love your work, it's impeccably written. Please consider writing the 'missing scene'. :)
kkann chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
First things first: I have to say, this is probably one of the best stories I've read with Dark Jak as one of the main characters. I love how you gave him a personality, and he was actually viewed as something other than a demon or monster on a rampage or out for revenge. There's more to him than that.

And, for lack of a better word, he was 'cute'.

You don't see that a lot of him like that!

Second: Their reactions to one another were perfect and what you'd expect from them. There interactions -mostly on Jak's part- were brillant!

The dialogue in the beginning led right into his transformation and the rest of your story. It flowed! It was beautiful! (Ha...)

But no, I loved this. I could go on forever about this, but I don't you'd appreciate that much.

JakxKeira. Enough said.

You should write more with Dark Jak -well, and the others too, of course- in it, you really should.

This is a definite favorite.
GoldenWolf chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Absolutly brillent I would have never expected this maybe u should write one with light jak
dragonmagic chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Loved it! Just Loved it! Great discriptions! :-) You should totally write one for Light Jak too! Please do!
Nazo-Moon chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Wow! I really love how this turns out! The emotions between both sides of Jak and Keira just kept me reading to find out what would happen!

Love the story!
just.an.anon chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Just FYI, I'm reviewing as I read so I don't forget all the stuff I want to say. It might end up soundling like me just blabbering, but at least I'm reviewing XD

"How could something so still and dark hold so much intensity?"

I loved that line. Your whole description of Jak's eyes and how they effected Kiera was fantastic.

"With a sudden sense of absurdity the mechanic realized that their roles had been reversed from before. Now she was shivering like a spooked animal and he was trying to calm her."

This part made me crack up. Its hilarious trying to picture Dark Jak like this, but its adorable. I've never read a Jak and Daxter fic where somebody wrote a "cute" Dark Jak

"Jak was purring"

*cackles insanely*

ew, he licked her!

Oh shizzle, Dark Jak is makin' a move. Poor Keira can't help it, Jak is a sexy beast...

This was great, really well written, very descriptive, and funny. The end was priceless!