Reviews for Absence
kate avalanche chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Holy fuck, girl.

Hayner's emotion in this is so intense, I'm in actual, physical pain right now. I feel like my heart's all twisted up in a knot, and my eyes sting like i'm about to cry.

Thank you.

That was brief, but amazing.

(And now I'm vaguely intrigued by the idea of Hayner/Sora...because I adore Hayner/Roxas, but...Sora *is* Roxas...kind of?)
Versace Frolic chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Oh, man. The ending is so perfectly sweet. It's funny because I was literally just writing a Hayner/Roxas scene. Granted it's not as sweet or perfect as this, but it's totally a random instance of the universe working in mysteriously coincidental ways.
Maymer chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Pefect! Utterly perfect! You made me remember that I actually really like this pairing. And the angst! Twas glorious!
Zume Rokkata chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Whoa. Dude.

You and your Hayner/Roxas.

Loved the bit at the end with Sora, and the stuff with Olette and Pence.

Lise told me about this, and all she told me was "Olette keeps buying four ice creams, Pence..."

I mentally finished off "... keeps taking photos of empty space and Hayner feels like something's missing.

... This is before I'd even touched my computer...

Wonderful, as always.
KiaSapphire chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
;0; LOVE. OH HAYNER.
Static Lull chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This leaves me breathless. It's so sad and tragic and you really get the feeling of something-you-can't-wrap-your-fingers-around. And the ending really kills you, the sense of finality and not in the good way.

The emotion just pops out at you, and the style is perfect for this, yanno? It's something that's really lacking in most of the other stuff that clutters this site.

So, good job.
Axeiru chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Roxas, Roxas, why did you merge? D:

*huggleglomps the trio*
The Inspector chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Beautiful and sad and longing. Roxas and Hayner gets far less love than it deserves. There is so much potential there, but Roxas always gets paired with Axel. Not that I'm complaining about that pairing, I love it too.

The writing style is lovely as ever (I love reading your work, I'm just so bad a reviewing). Keep up the good work!
LadeeBliss chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow. Really loved this. I had to read it twice before it all sank in. I though it was brilliant, using Sora as a sort of middle man, while still recapturing that romantic atmosphere. Keep it up ;)

LadeeB