Reviews for When Doctors Collide
MayoTango131 chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
Cool
Lutricity chapter 9 . 8/27/2009
WOW! That was the best fanfic that I have ever come across! I have never seen a fix that got allthe character on the dot and had a good plot! But what was the big evil monster?
Curuchamion chapter 9 . 3/3/2009
This is honestly the best multi-Doctor story I've read yet! And the first Eleven cameo, too. This is one for the profile list of Super Awesome Top Favorites, just as soon as I get around to updating!
King Rat chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
Adam Ant and the Cricketer!

New band?

Entertaining, nice work!
teddybowties chapter 9 . 1/8/2009
YEAH BABY! And speaking of BABIES...ELEVEN had BETEER be worth it.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 9 . 1/7/2009
Brilliant! Lovely ending to enphasis the ending of the story. Better that you don't really include the Eleventh, especially since we don't know what he'll be like. But I love the special scenes for each one, and the truth in all those words. You've got the nature of the Doctor - well, all of the Doctors - down to scratch.

gODSPEED!
Sunfall E chapter 9 . 1/7/2009
I like this story. Thank you for updating it.
teddybowties chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
oh how wonderful. They'll be my hands one day! Extraordinary.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
Awesome! You've got the characters all right, and you've done it all believably. I loved the roles you gave each one - it was awesome how One actually saved them all, since he was the youngest but the most respected. And you had the Eleventh Doctor as portrayed by Matt Smith have a cameo! Awesomeness! And the Master's still around ... crud.

gODSPEED!
The Scarlet Pumpernickel 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
This is awesome!
teddybowties chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
AHAHAHAHAH! THEY MUST FIND AWAY TO DO THIS IN THE ACTUAL SERIES! OH MY GOD THESE ARE JUST TO FUNE HOt damn.
wolfchasing chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
DX Ah, confusing! But good. Yes, good. Lol

Wolf. xx
wolfchasing chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
This is a really good fic! Makes a good break fro my homework. Lol.

Good job. Going into my C2.

Wolf. xx
Primsong chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
Fun and interesting premise - very much enjoying your characterizations. Maybe run a spellcheck over before posting? Looking forward to more. :-)
montypython203 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Looking forward to more of this :)