Reviews for I Would Give You My Strength
BookWorm624 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
wow...great descriptions! I am glad Glorfindel stayed with Legolas and was so kind and compassionate to him. Sitting there watching a young prince slowly meet his untimely demise seems to me (and Glorfindel would know, of course ;-) ) to be harder than slaying a Balrog.
Irkeyshn chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Thank you for a wonderful story, especially for the part "Faith, my dear friend, is not about believing but about letting go of belief"! I have recently found out this meaning of faith - as not a sort of positive thinking fixed on a desirable result, but as trusting God to make things right in long-term perspective even if it demands refusing from my current plans.
gginsc chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Am I right in thinking that the young elf survived? Good story, but the end was a bit vague.
Louiseoblique chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Very well written.
Caelhir chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Lovely! And sad! But lovely! I really enjoy your Glorfindel character, and the fact that you don't tell us who the ellon is until the end. Very nice.

Maiden chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That was really good.
natasha chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I am breathless. This is so good, I need to instantly reread it. Thanks for a real good story, your Glorfindel is straight to the point, but poor Legolas.I am happy he survived after all. Natasha
Cache chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Very nice! I love the way the piece flows.
Regina chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Your try at Glorfindel is quite nice. I think you did him justice. Totally well written and thoroughly enjoyable.
Freddie23 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
you made me cry and i love a fic that makes me cry. i can't wait to read some more of your work.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That was so deep and beautiful, lovely :)
LegolasGreenleaf.Willizabeth chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
this was an amazing one shot. but im confused, did he survive? could you maybe write back to me and tell me if he did or not?

anyway, i loved this story *faves*
ellfine chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
beautifully done! you have written your first Glorfindel quite well. I look forward to reading more of your works! nice capture of the sadness and hope and faith of the situation.
seriousreviewer chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
very good, strong plot and interesting you had Glorfindel there, which I find most entertaining...I am so tired of all those Aragorn comforts Legolas fics, really. Again, well done. Did he die in the end or didn't he? Please tell me in a review reply, if you may (I added my email adress since I am not a registered member here)
LegolasLover chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I think you pulled off Glorfindel pretty well. You should write more Glorfy/Legolas stuff because you really made it. Thanks for this awesome fic.