Reviews for Of Shadows and Blood
Hempo chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
I found your story a few days ago and decided to read it. Well, I haven't been disappointed !
Your writing is really good and there is not OOC ! I could not stop reading ! And your scenario seems to be really well tied up as well.

I don't think this fiction will be carried on as it hasn't been udapted for 3 years. Nevertheless, I feel the need to thank you for these 5 chapters. They helped me having a good time !
Thanks. I wish you well :)
lunaofthebloodysand chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
great, lovely, who else wants a job? not me.
Grimm Disease chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Oh . . . !
xxdoreen chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
I loveee ALL your stories! gaara's so cute :3 UPDATE PLEASE
ChiyoChi-Yamamoto chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
LOL I think she's adopted! That cracked me up!
xelectricskies chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
this story shall be added to my list of stories to continuously flail over. :D
Iloveyou chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
I noticed at the bottom you mentioned that reviews were very motivating! Well, I am a die-heart Hidan/Temari fan so please please please! continue this story! Can't wait! thanks :)
kacheep chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Oops...I meant, PLEASE UPDATE! Sorry!
kacheep chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
Please, PLEASE review! This is the best AU fic I have EVER read! You really capture Temari and Hidan's personalities very well! And if you don't update...who knows what I might do...XD Muahahahaha!
twelvex chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
Wow in Germany is it now 1:32 am and I have to get up at 6:45 am... But this Story was it worth :)

The Stor is really awesome and I Hope you will update again... Maybye One Day x] (I Hope this Day will come soon)

I enjoyed the Reading à Lot and I think when I came home from School I will re-Read it x]

HidaTema is so Hot! And Yes, who is Hidan ... Yo Temari this is the Big question and only the writer of the Story Knows it ;)

okay Good Night lol!
twelvex chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
Okay This chapter was different from 'my "what would Happen Next idea"

But better And it was so cool!

When Hidan said "She is in good Hands I had to laugh out Loud :)))
twelvex chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
Oh nö!

This cannt Be good but... kakuzu is cool... O.o In an speciall Way maybye Hidan will get her out...

x]
twelvex chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Aww Gaara is so Temari...

Let's see whats up in chapter 3 nur I should really go to Sleep...
twelvex chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Hey I've founded you fanfic because I Love HidaTena so mich x]. And the Story seens really interessting

Normally I should Sleep because Tomorrow is School but I wann's Read the Second chapter :)
Star30009 chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
Thanks for updating! I absloutly love this fan fic because I can see my own family reacting the same way. I instead of two brothers the poor guy would have to get though 10 guy cousins,1 picky grampa ,and a grumpy dad. Keep up the good work!

-Star30009