Reviews for Eyes that won't shut up
ncisGiRL chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
interesting. keep writing it would be good to see Tony's reaction
xxDeath's Daughterxx chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
wow. can't wait to see what happens next! update soon! peace out with love, xxDDxx _
PouringDownRain chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I'm liking it, please update soon
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I like it!

i know the feeling of not being able to resist.. how much does it suck lol? i should be studying now actually. Good luck with your exams!
1547291 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Please, please, please. Continue, this is a very good start. And you made my day..- Michael is coming back :) I'm so glad about it. He is the good looking guy who was with Ziva and her father when Gibbs called her in "Last man standing". Do not get me wrong, I love TIVA, but this guy I think he is really handsome, and I would love to see him again.

Keep going please and GOOD LUCK with your exams! :D
derekNcasey4eva chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
WOW! Loved the first chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next! I love your writing, update soon! Thanks! :)
SuzyH82 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow! Great start! I can already tell this is going to be one of my favourite fics! Please continue!
Megeen chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Oh, please you have to continue this. I've been waiting for a storyline like this since the premiere (which has not been so long, now that I think of it).
ImmIRose chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Ohh this should be interesting!

I can't wait to see how the storyline plans out in both the show and your fic, I can imagine something very similar to this happening on the show.

Can't wait for more!
RedRare chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I really really like it!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
"It was like Tony had sole power over some emotional tap in her brain, and could turn it on and off at his whim, to torture her with the incessant drip-drop of returning feelings."

this is exactly how it seems.

EXACTLY.

Wow. I am glad you're writing this fic!

Once Ziva let him get under her skin he has been in total control and maybe now, with this Michael guy coming into the picture, the odds will even up a little.

You go girl!
TooMuchCaffine chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
"Isralian" is not a word. Other than that, no major errors.