Reviews for Simple Love
Guest chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
This is a really good story. Made me squeal lol
ANON chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
I am sensing some martha/mickey...
Laur3lTree chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
Aww, this was cute! I don't like that you made Martha evil, since her whole character arc was about NOT being exactly what you wrote here, but the story overall was fun.
squishylee chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES yes...

I love Shakespeare and Doctorwho and now...this is just GRAND!
Noah chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
FYI: the combined name for Donna and Captain Jack is Donnarkness.
NiciCool chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
Oh my goodness, finally! I had honestly stopped checking, having given up hope that this would ever be updated, but was rereading fics that I hadn't read in a while. Lo and behold, I saw that this had been updated four months ago. So happy! That cliffhanger was the worst - I am so glad it's resolved.
crzykittyfangirl chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
Cute. Hilarious, ten/rose awesomeness.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Jackonna sounds nearly as anaconda.. lol It cracked me up to read those words and before I decided who was the best it all just looked great ;D
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Oh, I loved to read about Jack having a reunion with Rose. Great start, moving on
RosesInJamJars chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
Aww… what a nice end :)
Ash-Varnei chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
You are the best for updating this after so long! This had been one of my top favourite doctor who stories for ages. And being a huge Much ado fan, I knew how it must end, but your doctor who twist ending was brilliant. I love the way you write all the characters, especially Ianto and Gwen as the minor characters. It might be slightly OOC, but that's the point of an AU, and it's so charmingly written it's hardly noticeable. Thank you for writing this. :D
EmoPiglet169 chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
I JUST ACTUALLY LOOKED AT THE DATES ON THIS FIC AND OH MY GOSH THREE YEARS PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE I KNOW SHE'S NOT ACTUALLY DEAD (kudos on working that on, by the way) BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Jack, Benedict. Donna, Beatrice. Rose, Hero. Doctor, Claudio. Not too familiar with the other Torchwood people.
Also, this is my favorite favorite favorite Shakespeare play ever ever ever, and if you're a DW fan (duh), there's a chance you like other nerdy sci-fi, such as Firefly. Which, if you do, means you might be a Josh Whedon fan, which means you might be aware of the movie he just made of this play. With the original script. Gah. I really wish I had more than a dollar and five pesos on me right now...
TheCookieMonster77 chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
Awww, come on! I'm all worked up, loving this fic and it hasn't been updated for two bloody years when there's only like one more chapter left. Either the computer's lying to me when it's saying that you haven't updated in forever or you're leaving the worst cliffhanger ever!
Sadie chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
I've totally been shipping Jack / Donna since they met in S4 and I'm also a huge Shakespeare fan and so this story is absolutely one of my favorite things and utterly amazing. It's also quite funny and I think you've nailed the characterization. I can't wait for your next update!