Reviews for Lights, Camera, Bones
pedomellonaminno chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
To be continued?
boothandbones4ever chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
I have a strange feeling Booth will be in LA in no time :)
Jodie Marie chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
oo interesting so far, cant wait to read more!

:D xx
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
I don't know how I missed this story before now...I love it! It's so sweet how Booth doesn't want Brennan to go without him. I hope you continue this one really soon!
bonetrek chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
I like this story! It has potential... I hope Booth has to get on the plane... Using his badge... Or something else equally outlandish as only Booth would do! Keep going and have fun with this one!
BxBforever chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
I love this
bravesfan21 chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Can't wait to see what happens next... :)
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! I look forward to reading more!
TheLifeILive chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Sorry it took me so long to review! School's been giving me a beating lately, but I never let it get in the way of what's important...fanfic:)

I felt bad for Booth getting left behind like that, but I'm glad he didn't push her too hard. I think he knows Brennan well enough to know how that would go over.

I loved how excited Booth was about her book being turned into a move, very sweet.

I loved that last little bit of dialogue. Booth seemed kinda lost when he asked what he was going to do if a case came up. I love the idea that they're slowly finding it harder and harder to function without each other. Not that they're dependent, but more and more they seem to thrive on each other's company.

Glad she didn't give him a hard time about his last comment and I loved her parting thoughts.

Keep up the god work and the offer will always stand:)

Leah
xBSBxBONESx chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
cant wait for more :o)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Wow! I wasn't expecting that! I really enjoyed it! I look forward to reading more!
chocolatefan chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Really nice start! Please continue
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I love this idea and I cannot wait to see where you go with it.

Would Booth not get called as well?

I'd love to see what you think the set of Brennan's movie would be like. And I'm assuming Booth would be there as well. Of course he'd probably make whoever was playing Andy Lister feel pretty inadequate:)

I think this story has a ton of potential.

I'll definitely offer my services as a sounding board if they're needed.

Great start!