Reviews for Learning the Hard Way
Aww overprotective Morgan!:)
Oya chapter 20 . 8/14/2015
Epic goodness...the swearing could have been left out

But great job & God bless
Ree923 chapter 20 . 4/8/2015
This is a masterpiece. You've managed to blend two romances and a kidnapping into one seem less work of art. Well done
iluvtorun chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
Enjoyed this fic, thanks for writing it.
onetreefan chapter 20 . 7/13/2010
awwww good story!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 20 . 6/7/2010
Aw...Morgan and Garcia are so cute together!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 20 . 5/30/2010
great story!
csimesser1 chapter 20 . 4/11/2010
that was good lvoed it
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 20 . 2/4/2010
That was a great story. I enjoyed seeing spencer find love and Morgan find trust, and get his chance with Garcia.
TardisCalling chapter 20 . 3/21/2009
I just read the entire story, and I loved it. I love the way the relationship develops between Morgan and Garcia. Oh, and one of my favorite things was Reid not being able to think when he was near Des.

Awesome story!
ChristinaAngel chapter 20 . 11/6/2008
I can't believe it's finished! I loved the date between Des and Reid and how Garcia helped Derek with his nightmares. I also liked how Morgan told everyone that he trusted them at the end. It was a nice way to wrap up the story.
TutorGirlml chapter 20 . 11/6/2008
Thanks so much for sharing this story, you ended it well and I really liked the plot and what all you did with it. The part when they got off the elevators and Morgan told Garcia he was "born ready" was classic Morgan and her comeback was classic Garcia. You've done such a great job with this and I'm glad I got to read it.
TutorGirlml chapter 17 . 11/6/2008
This was great! I loved Des' "Let them talk, let them stare, I couldn't care less" statement. Reid is just what she's been looking for and will treat her well. And I think she'll be very good for him too! I wondered when being in that cabin was going to show back up in Morgan's thoughts. Obviously the time has come, I feel horrible for him, but I know Garcia's going to be there to help if he'll let her. Great chapter!
TutorGirlml chapter 16 . 11/6/2008
I love it! Morgan was okay with the nickname once he learned it came from Jack! I really liked that! I also liked when you said Garcia was waiting for her "dark knight" to return. That's the perfect way to describe Derek Morgan! It was subtle, but I liked how you had Morgan allow Garcia to help him stand at the end of the chapter, it showed a change in him taht he accepted the help, and the kiss on her forehead was an added bonus!
TutorGirlml chapter 14 . 11/6/2008
Oh, I absolutely loved this chapter. Morgan and Garcia's phone conversation was absolutely awesome, and I could so see them saying it on the show, even though it will probably never go there, I could totally see them saying it! Wouldn't that just steam up the tv screen? :) I loved how she talked to him until he went to sleep and then whispered 'good night.' That was adorable.