Reviews for Failure
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I love Zack! I'm so sad that he isn't part of Bones anymore. He would have been great against Pelant, I think.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I loved this little fic. I think you really got into Zack's head and I think you did a really good job! Keep up the great work. :)
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I LOVED this! I always wanted to know how he felt about the whole situation when he was sent home, and this really satisfies my curiosity. You transcribed the in-episode action beautifully. This was wonderfully written! _
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was great. Good job! (: I loved it.
Temperance-is -a -virtue chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Awe! I love it! You hit the nail right on the head with this one! Plus, you have the CZ wheels in my head in motion now! Thanx for that!
Raven Rowan chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This was really well done! Your ability to capture and keep Zack's character is something a lot of people can't do. The insight into Zack was excellent. Good job.
mirrorOfsin chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw cute!
Shards-of-Wishbone chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
You know?

There really aren't enough Zack fics out there. ) This, however, was wonderful. The rationalization and misunderstandings were dead-on. I really enjoyed reading it! Keeping Zack in character is difficult, given his "unique" personality and all, but you aced him.

I eagerly look forward to future writings in the world of Bones from you!

~Wishbone