Reviews for Darwin
Eleanor Blackrose chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is rather amusing... and somehow it works ;-p
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I love this! Such a Luna thing to have a plant like that, and the perspective was certainly ... unique :D it worked really well though; I really enjoyed it
Luanna255 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I love this! I mean, they're Neville and Luna... of COURSE they can't have your average fluff piece!

Reading the comments for this, BTW, is almost as entertaining as reading the fic itself. My favorite has to be "Oh my God! James and Lily were reincarnated as plants!"

LOL. And yet somehow I almost want to write a fic about that. It's the new trend in HP fics! Writing from the POV of PLANTS!
ThereAre666Ways2Love chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Wow, never thought I'd read a story with the point of view of a plant. I must admit, I had a little smile on my face through out the whole thing. Bravo, dearie.
Youko-Kokuryuuha chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
That was different. But a good different. Always good to see the HP world through the perspective of a new character. Who has quite a good sense of humor. :P

Koky
Psyduck Ranger chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Trying to find some good fluffy fics to read lately, I've come across a LOT of utter rubbish. This is gorgeous! I love it, so cute! Haha!
AccountDeletePlease chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
A/N – Did I really just write that? Blinks Okay then, I just wrote a story about Luna Lovegood’s love life from the perspective of her plant. I didn’t mean for the pov to shift like that, but I don’t think it was too obvious. If you all could tell me what you think I’d really really appreciate it!

...

You did.

Write a story about a plant.

Oh my gosh.

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

(make it seem so awesome)
Matryoshka Doll chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That was...odd.

Not in a bad way though.
Masen chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Is Darwin Harry Potter in plant form? Of COURSE i know he isn't...it was the 'orange flowers' that put that insanely bizarre thought into my head...

Although, if i put it like that, logically that would mean it could be James as well. Oh my God! James and Lily were reincarnated as plants! Aw, to watch over Luna...sweet.

*cough cough*
harleydayenara chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I loved that it was in the plants pov! plants need to have love has much as people and animals.

-someone yells 'TREE HUGGER!' in back ground...i throw plant at them. HA! plant power!- cough hm.. sorry about that.:)

Anywho that was awsome!

Keep up the great work!

Best of wishes,

Totally CRAZY!
Lilyflower-314 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Nechii! I love this! :3
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Odd, but I rather like it.
kz and the snazzy plotbunnies chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
That was an interesting point of view... But the story was so amazingly cute! Great job!
Shaz.Bananas chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
That was brilliant. It's so... 'Luna' to have a plant discussing her love life. She totally would save a plant that was 'mistreated' and name it Darwin. I really liked this :)
xSlytherclaWx chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I thought that it was cute.

Neville/Luna is the SINGLE cutest HP pairing ever. I was so upset when JKR said that they married DIFFERENT people.

Anyway, I'm getting distracted. It really was a brilliant story.