Reviews for Without Any Pointless Complications
Tigrou19 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Poor Kyoya... That's not fair.

I loved it ! But I wish Kyoya could tell Haruhi how he feels...
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Very well written... I kinda feel sorry for Kyoya. He should just confess how he feels, Haruhi would probably want to go out with him.
MmeFleiss chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I can;t believe I haven't left a comment for this fic yet, because I happen to love it so much. You managed to do Kyoya/Haruhi without it feeling ooc whatsoever. I hope you continue to write more stories for this pairing.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Poor Kyoya...

Loved the story!
Sallie A. Walker chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Very well written. I love the fact that you end the story on that note, and with the title embedded in it. It's something I typically like to do as well ;).

What I love most about this story is your storyline. You have the twins and Tamaki fighting over Haruhi, of course. And you have Kyouya in the background. That is how I would picture it also-realistic, and angsty. I know that most people wouldn't say this but-I love that you have him doing nothing. That's what makes it the highlight of the story. Instead of making it a happy-ever-after, you make it into one of those stories with so much inner turmoil that it just seeps with it. Those kind of stories may be depressing, but they're rich.

The only few things that I would say about it is that you make it a little longer, maybe stick a few things in certain places to make it 'fuller'. If you look over it a bit, and decide that it's fine the way it is, that's fine too. Maybe change some adjectives, such as 'compelling' in your first paragraph tp something that suits it better. Childish to child-like, same paragraph. And there are certain places I believe you can add more adjectives for 'color' as well. Otherwise-I'd say this is a job well done ;).
TR Feigning Innocence chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Very well written. It almost reads as if you were planning on adding more to it. Oh well. Good read.
klaire-chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Delicate, sophisticated and beautiful... It's really nice.

Would you consider writing a sequel/a second chapter?
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Oh, nice! Very nice. I wouldn't mind seeing a continuation of this one. Do you have anything more in mind for it?