Reviews for Love Test
xSushii chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
Haha awesome :) i loved it! Cookies to you!
PandiiPooPoo chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
haha loved it! :D
USUK 4eva chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
lol
Dead people xx chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
I could be wrong, but I think Sakura's birthday is March 28... an Aries, but the March birthstone is Aquamarine and April's is the Diamond, right? Also, I think Sasuke's birthday is July 23, making him a Leo... dunno if you knew but did it on purpose, dunno if anyone else commented, because I went straight to commenting on it after I read it. ;
DarkAngelOfLove09 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
lolz funny
MidnightWhisper15 chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
so cool it was really short but funny i havent stop laughing at all of real you are good um sasusaku779 i love the story it was amazing.

thanks for the story capu2
Twigs-N-Leaves chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
ahaha! I'm already in love with this fic. I love Sakura in this and the answers she ends up writing. Her character is really endearing and Sasuke makes me laugh :D "Damn Straight." XD Great job
XEmerald Goddess of The NightX chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
aww man, I was hoping for Sasuke to come in and see or for something more to happen.. [ ! but it was still awesome! likedd it, a lott! yu did such a great jobb. it was funny too. :]
XEmerald Goddess of The NightX chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
lmao, omg sakura is hilariouss. i love yur style of writing, yu're good. i rlly like this story so far. ahaha, this is jst..wow, definitely one of my favs... well, I'll actually make tht decision when i read the whole story...hehe..xP loved itt! & yu're welcome for the revieww..]
Rockinyoyo chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
great job, just got around to reading it. loved it and glad sakura is going to burn the magazine.

yoyo
angel.at.midnight chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
one closer to 120!

very funny, sasuke is so...sasuke, but he's sweet too :)

haha sakura shouldn't trust quiz results. especially if sasu-chan tells her that he loves her.

congratulations on finishing this, hope you keep writing!
ktyk chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Wow I just love sakura in this story :D

Lmao so flufy! :)

-Karinawho?
SakuraUchiha93 chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Love it! Aww, it's over D:

Now where will I find great stories like this one?
persiaaaaaaaa chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
it doesnt matter wether he likes the activities or he thinks theyre annoying but the latter is more plausible he just probably likes spending time with her

great chapter

this was one awesome stry

wonderful job on it