Reviews for Love Test
WheezyWeasel chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
AW! I can't believe it's the end! That's SO upsetting...yes I'm sad and over-emotional :D! That was SO cute and GR! to the magasine...they will be together FOREVER! HEE HEE!
Astrocam chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
I'm jealous. Forty reviews for each chapter? Che. That's where all my reviewers went...you stole them

Anyway the story was cute, and it's like true pretty much. The love test results. If I were to do this with my new boyfriend it would probably say something like "you're too jealous and need to end it and find a guy to trust" or something. LOL.

Ah the 23rd was Sasuke's bday. I realized that when I was reading Asuka's fics and someone was saying to Sasuke "your birthday isn't until the 23rd" then I looked at the date and was like "WTF!"

It's also the 4 month anniversary of me and my ex breaking up. Yeah I know, it's sad that I keep track of how long we've been broken up, but I like to know, and plus, the 23rd was our original anniversary anyway, so kinda hard to forget.

I might get to see my boyfriend today I was all prepared to not see him for another week (it's been almost two weeks) and he said he might be coming home tonight after work :D

Lol sorry I kinda got sidetracked. It's been a while since me and you talked. Anyway you should write a short chapter of Sakura blowing up the magazine XD Me and my friend are going to blow some stuff up next week. Should be fun.
Sakura.NightHeart chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
LOLS!

wow

Sakura sure loves throwing her magazines :L

just soo typically of her :L
BananaphoneBob chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
That was absolutely awesome! The beginning was so sweet! And her result was just so typically what Sakura would get lol ) I can't believe it's ended! It was so cute! And it's over ... ( no fair ... but still ... it was AWESOME!

-x-Emma-x-
Misaki Murakami chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
LOL! Poor Sakura LOL! Ahh well, at least Sasuke cares right? Good job~XD
kattylin chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
aw one more!
WC1020 chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
LOL! at the end. xD

And did you know? Today also happens to be Naruto's 10th Anniversary (I think I spelled it right...)? Well today or tomorrow or yesterday...well, whatever day it is over in Japan. :)
Fairycastle chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
ohh that was funny

yeah I almost forgot Sasuke's birthday too
nanamisakurachan chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
ooh! i saw my name xD lol

aw... this was really cute :)

ty for writing it
refracted chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Ah, I loved these three chapters. They were funny, romantic and just... fitted.

Congratulations on your one year anniversary!

And, by the way, if you ever need a beta - just contact me.

Loved it!
shkh4ever chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Poor Sakura she just can not win with these things. Until next time.
writingtitan chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Oh that so funny! I love it! Keep up the greatness!
TragedyDawl chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
aww so cute
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
aw i love it! please make another one!
me chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
I like it I really do but sakura seems kind of fan girly in this chapter but I don't know maybe that's just me.

UPDATE SOON