Reviews for Love Test
XEmerald Goddess of The NightX chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Hey! I want to know how it ends! -[!

Is there a sequel or something? You've had to continue this! Right? Please, i loved it!(:

You did a great job with this. I really enjoyed reading this! Please...continue or make a sequel or something ! I need to know what happens at the end of the testt!(:

Haha, latersz & good luck w/ all ur other stories...& stuff.

Byee!(:

With Love&Care-

Emerald-chan!
inu-babygirl chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
hey long time ne hehehehhehe wel i was away for a while soo i didn't know about the drama but i hope u continue this soon luv ya INU
Ms. cinnamon chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
wii i love it! :D this story is so funny and cute! i cant wait to read the next part of the test.:)
souhoku chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I loved it! It was just awesome! Plz update! And I am so sorry to hear about the plagiarism. I never thought anyone would do something that low. Hopefull that person will take the story down and apoligize! :)

Good luck with that!
Misaki Murakami chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Gee...she really did copy word from word...i feel sorry 4 u, i reported her-hopefully she'll be off soon...

Well still-Great story, add more chapters! XD
moonshine86 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
wow... sorry to hear that 'bout ur story. I mean, wat kind of freak would copy others' story? I mean, I used to copy and paste others' stories in my computer so that I could re-read it over and over again but doing something like that is so... so... i can't even put my words into it!
1557757 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I actually reviewed the plaigerised piece before I knew it was yours, so here is the review I gave the copy-cat. I hope you can find it useful:

I like the ending. It was cute. :D

Try not to use so many line breaks within the story. They kinda take away from the readability.

I'm not a SasuSaku shipper, but I enjoyed the idea of this fic. (Shippuden Sakura is cool, but she's as annoying as heck before she's a medical nin.)
Me Want Mochi chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
seriously? someone swiped your story? dudee, that seriously sucks. what a jerk-face! and i really liked how the story was going too! ergh.. you should report the story for abuse or something! that's so wrong of her to do that! those types of peoples (and flamers!) should go die in a ditch. i'm sorry, but after the situation's all settled, please keep updating! i really liked the story too! grr, what an ass..
Spazzmatic Strawberry chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was so cute and funny! You did a really good job and I can't wait for chapter two!

As for this story being plagiarized, I'm so sorry to hear it. Just take comfort in the fact that yours has five times the amounts of reviews and most of 'cherry blossom whatever-their-name's reviews are all complaints and request for them to take the story down... including me. I also took the liberty of reporting it as well.

And once again, this was really clever and I can't wait to read more! You are an excellent writer and I can't wait to read more from you. :D
sadly i dont have one chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
come on more more more more more awesome story
hechanovva chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
What? Eneded already, oh man. i was looking forward for more.! Well hope i could c more.
withloveagain chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
lmao please update soon XD

i loved it
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
ha ha ha the ending was so funny!
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
AW! that was so cute! i love this couple :]
Livvy22 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
lol aw what a cute story! I wanna see the answers!

I wish I could type at the Godly speed of 74 w/m! Right now im stuck at 45~ :S