Reviews for Moments In Time
H20zikkiaddict chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Aw I love happily ever afters. Without giving too much away it's a great story and gets your heart racing but it ends well and the bad guy is caught! I love it!
gabisamore chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was FANTASTIC! You're SO good! I love this story. So dramatic and sweet! GO ZIKKI!

Rapidez chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Awww, you had me worried for a second here, good to read the happy sappy ending! :D
sillysammijo chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Aww this was a very good story and a joy to read!
goober chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
la la la la la la la
bookaholic chapter 1 . 3/6/2010

it so much *SMILES*
Iamabouttodeletethisone chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
That is so cute! LOVE IT:D

I love Zikki! 3
Cariba Eliza Heine chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
THT was the BEST story someone ever wrote bout my character Rikki.

U r a true genius when it comes 2 writing these stories.

Write a sequal.

Me and the girls r literally DYING to read it.
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Man, for awhile I thought Rikki was going to die, holy smokes! That was amazingly AWESOME! I loved it, very well written!
Li'l Milk Glass Chicky chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This, is the best Zane/Rikki story I've ever read ... and probably the best I will ever read. Seriously. )

The intensity, excitement, and angst, blended with the great love and tenderness that Zane has for Rikki, and vice-versa, just have me loving this story and in complete fangirl mode! Ah, if I were ever in a perilous situation and needed saving, to have someone like Zane do that ... that would be fine by me!

Sensational story you've got here! ;-D

LucyCrewe11 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
WOW. Very well written. I didn't notice any grammer errors or anything. this clearly took a lot of work. very impressive as far as that is concerned.

the plot is quite orignal and the characters are reasonably in character here and although it's a bit dark, this is fanfiction so it works.

The only things I don't like is the lack of explations in some points. While starting the fic off with a bang by having a crazed madman with a gun is a way to make the readers worry and keep reading it losings the element of well back ground. the only reason given for this dude shooting is that he's insane? Is that enough? Maybe. Maybe not. There should have been a tad more background.

it was a decent h2o fic, not bad and I enjoyed reading it.
moon eclipse shadows chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This was very cute. :D It was also very nicely written.
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Awe, very good... I'm so glad it ended with a happy ending!
Quick-I'm-Proud-of-You chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
OMG that was so sweet & cute & sad but i loved it! this story was like my fav story of Rikki & Zane this and your family story are my fav great job loved it.
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
thsi story was so cute! i mean love rikki zane stories! did you hear they are not going to be together in third season! i almost had a heart attack! i mean they belong together!