Reviews for How It Used to Be
Nubitox chapter 7 . 7/28
First off. You are a good writer. Som spelling, and some words missing. But the story flows pretty good. Though in this chapter where there is this whole mess of running away, and the secrecy around the kid. I feel that you are spot on with the whole thing with Ginny, but you kind of skipped the whole emotional bomb that should be Harry.
First of all. He thinks he did wrong by her. Fair enough. Dick move leaving, they need time to work that out.
Second. He is told he got a daughter without his knowlege. He should be angry at her for not telling. That would be justifyable rage, and maybe he would accept that without much fuss. After all she might have tought that she could not reach him. Now, by that route, he would reflect his rage onto Ron for his betrayal. After all, the guy had every possible chance to tell him.

So the realistic senario would be that either she let Ron take the fall, or she takes responsebility of the secrecy of their child. I got no impression of her having any guilt over having kept his child a secret from him either.

So while kind of sweet, Harry's side of this debacle missed passion. So my tip to you, is to go back write in some more in that part, and this story would rise another couple of ranks.

This was meant as constructiv critisism, and it is simply my view on things, and i'm hardly a pro myself, but I hope you find it helpfull..

Keep up the good work.
natalieeannee chapter 18 . 6/23
sweet; I'm sorry happy things got to be a family again! I am so proud of all the characters acting responsibly and reasonably - Ginny forgiving Harry, seeing the benefits of having him home, not lashing out.

I am so happy that Harry also "did things the "right" way"! Being honourable, and going -engaged - wedding - baby making. It is obvious he cares for Ginny and truly does not want to risk hardship and so does things proper. Lots of respect for that!

Maddie is so sweet!

The story itself did not have much action, in my opinion it truly was all fluff/romance. Normally I read more of a mix of high action and romance.

Thanks for writing!
Tarix chapter 18 . 6/23
Adorable story.
nayin17 chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
I'm sorry but I find Harry selfish. To go away and stay in America for so long and two of his reasons are because he feels free and a good career. If I'm Ginny, I can forgive him but won't trust him anymore
avinash chapter 18 . 8/25/2014
Very nice story.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Great story
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
is there a sequlw
slfullhotmail chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
I loved this story, Please do not take it off the Website like HGFan1111. I was so disappointed, I have read How it used to be so many times, its one of my favourites, Keep up the good work.
AlyssPotter chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Awwww, how cute! That was so sweet, I loved Maddie!
Karol Black chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
So lovely!
I had already started reading this ff in the past, but i didn't finished it. But now I read the whole story and loved it! Why don't you write another H/G?
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
This was a lovely little story. I very much enjoyed it. The was a few spelling mistakes but still easy to follow and the extra o's on the so's where annoying but overall it was amazing! 3
Xtwins67 chapter 18 . 11/24/2012
OMG I LOVED this story thank you sooo much for writing was so cute and..idk... I just Loved it so much !
BloodyHell chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
Great to see you write more.
Miss Millie chapter 18 . 2/24/2012
Hello,

I love your story I am such a H&G fan.

I read your story on my Nook and it just is a little hard to review on it. But i'm learing.

I am going to check your other stories.

I think you could make a sequel with the story of the life of how they delt with there life

As a new family.

Good luck with all you do.

Miss Millie
koxa323 chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
I love your story. It is so heartbreaking, and it is not like other fanfics which normally are quite superficial. It is pretty late to be saying this, considering it has been almost four years since you published it, but your story brings tears to my eyes.