Reviews for How It Used to Be
nayin17 chapter 2 . 1/14
I'm sorry but I find Harry selfish. To go away and stay in America for so long and two of his reasons are because he feels free and a good career. If I'm Ginny, I can forgive him but won't trust him anymore
avinash chapter 18 . 8/25/2014
Very nice story.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Great story
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
is there a sequlw
slfullhotmail chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
I loved this story, Please do not take it off the Website like HGFan1111. I was so disappointed, I have read How it used to be so many times, its one of my favourites, Keep up the good work.
AlyssPotter chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Awwww, how cute! That was so sweet, I loved Maddie!
Karol Black chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
So lovely!
I had already started reading this ff in the past, but i didn't finished it. But now I read the whole story and loved it! Why don't you write another H/G?
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
This was a lovely little story. I very much enjoyed it. The was a few spelling mistakes but still easy to follow and the extra o's on the so's where annoying but overall it was amazing! 3
Xtwins67 chapter 18 . 11/24/2012
OMG I LOVED this story thank you sooo much for writing was so cute and..idk... I just Loved it so much !
BloodyHell chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
Great to see you write more.
Miss Millie chapter 18 . 2/24/2012
Hello,

I love your story I am such a H&G fan.

I read your story on my Nook and it just is a little hard to review on it. But i'm learing.

I am going to check your other stories.

I think you could make a sequel with the story of the life of how they delt with there life

As a new family.

Good luck with all you do.

Miss Millie
koxa323 chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
I love your story. It is so heartbreaking, and it is not like other fanfics which normally are quite superficial. It is pretty late to be saying this, considering it has been almost four years since you published it, but your story brings tears to my eyes.
Anju chapter 18 . 6/30/2011
wow sweet & touching story really loved it
ginny-potter79 chapter 18 . 6/20/2011
Love Love Loved it!
Wandless Wizard chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Im glad im reading this after this has been completed because that cliff hanger was just cruel