Reviews for A Little Compassion
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
This is a great story so far! The Spike and Buffy interaction is really well written. I'd love to see it continued!
no name123456789 chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Oh come on PLEASE UPDATE this story. All of your stories have been LIKE this you should stick to one story and finish it. But by the way a good story so FAR...
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
So I was just going back through my favorites list and found this. I decided to reread it, and I've remembered how brilliant it is. I'm just quite curious if you're ever going to update it again.

If you're not, that's fine. I know life can get crazy. But it'd be nice if you did. ]
Nyctanthous chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
I like this story quite a lot. You write all the characters well, and you've created an interesting, engaging plot. I know it's been ages, but is there any chance of an update? I'd love to find out what happens next.
Bridget Friste chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
ahahahaha spike is awesome in this1! too bad he's dying :((( awesome story :) really enjoying it!
megumisakura chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
this is a very good story,i saw that the last time you updated was november of 2009,hope you can continue this awsome story,please!
megumisakura chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
great story,please update soon!
Mel-nyan chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
oohh please write more... i dont want spike to die!:(
the serious sum sucker-upper chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
so cute! I love the way you portray the characters- joyce is brilliant! I wish there was more of this story to divulge myself in!
Thorn chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
So should I point out that some humans are evil? This seams to be a normal mistake, shouldn't she say "Harm no Innocents"? cuz there is really bad Humans out there too and good demons. What if she needs help fighting a bad human? Other than that this is great!
Amaya chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Please don't stop writing this story because I would like to read the end of it. Update as soon as you can.
snowflakes849 chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
Aw! Poor Spike.

:) I loved your idea with the salsa dancing! So cute. Please update soon!
skepsis66 chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Cute . I'm liking it already!
anonymous chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
Hey I really like this story. I hope you continue it. I would really appreciate it. Keep up the good work.
spike'smate chapter 2 . 12/19/2009