Reviews for Final thoughts
Summer chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
I Kinda wish twilight turned out that way
Jasper3Bella 4ever chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Oh wow poor Bella...

Jasper3Bella 4ever
NickChick22 chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
I really loved this story! I wish there had been more to it but as an author I know what it's like to have a story where the characters wanna leave things be right ehre they're at and not continue so I respect you for that! Happy reading and writing!
Princess GreenFire chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
that right there was the most amazing thing i have ever read. :] So much wonderful it up!
SiempreCrystalClear chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
Great last chapter. You know me... I had to wait until I got your email from FF so I could review before I could go to bed. This story was one of my favorites... but which one isn't? :) haha. I am off to Zzz land now :)
NickChick22 chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
I really like this story! I'd love for you to finish it! Please? It's been awhile since you updated and I just wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying it and encourage you to continue!
DominiqueSkyCullen98 chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
Wow I love it update please

~Nonie
kyraskyy chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Hey I love ur stories. When u r going to update the sequel to Wake Up Call I've been dying from the suspence of wut will happen with bella and Edwards, and the situation with Victoria :)
twilight-jemmett chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
really good nxt plz :-D
SiempreCrystalClear chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
So sad...but so good! you did amazing with this chapter and I loved it :) I am glad you posted and have I mentioned that I love your writing ever? :D x
SiempreCrystalClear chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
Awwwwww! Your chapters in this story kill me sometimes! But it was amazing, I am sad you are almost done with it :'( haha but anyways, i loved it :D
PewpewDiePie chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
lurved it as usual!
twilight-jemmett chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
awsome plz do more i love it
jacksperluvr chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
love it cant wait for more
PewpewDiePie chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
I want longer chapters! Its too good for less than a thousand words! Please please please?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »