Reviews for Dancing in Sync
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Cute! They should'a danced together at the end of the anime, for the fangirls sake!
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
How incredibly sweet! I adore this couple. :)
Designated Crowd Ninja chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Short and Random

I like it.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
*sniff* that was so beautiful! ja ne! PLEASE UPDATE! ASAP!
just-another-generic-emo-kid chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
So sweet. I loved it!
Holy'Shrimp chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
This feeling.. Yeah, that must be... THE MOE FLAME !

This drabble was totally adorable! Sometimes the simple things are the best!
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Cute Really sweetly done.
suaviorXchu chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Really beautiful piece of writing but you should write something longer! I am just getting into the fic then BAM it's over... And we all want more of this lovely Hitachiin-cest, ne?
cazbop123 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Yay i getto review again (: Its really good (: it ish (: ! (: Smiley face :) Upside down (: .. and I know you know im crazy bcuz i no u :) ... or u no me... (: i need to stop typing bt yah no me i cant.. ((and yes.. people who don't know I do know Becca... we know eachother...)) wth? Why can't i stop? I think I might just keep typing forever.. then i might stop and sniff some washing powder like we do :D... oo its a new face i now have :) :D and (: YAY!

I should shut up now

But I won't

Ok... maybe I will now...

Ciao Becca-Chii.. istiloveyou (and yush to thee randomers again wer still JUST FRIENDS!... and im good with that.. bcuz i dont like Becca in that way.. bt shez one of my bestest fwendzz ever... Why do i always do this?)

x
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Aww, I loved it. :) Btw, it's "Hikaru's" and "Kaoru's" not "Hikarus'" and "Kaorus'" xD but yeah. I loved this. This was really cute.
EmpressYam chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Aww, HikaKao! :" I absolutely love this story. KYAA Twincest, ftw! Haha. The words really moved me, and it made the story feel all real and very very sweet. ;] I loved the words, "moving in flawless synchronization with the ending tune". x] CUTE, AWESOME, SWEET. :D