Reviews for Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Shadow Rose chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
I LOVE YOUR CHAPTERS.

i just cant wait for the next chapter and the 2 that were skiped:[

But keep up this awsome fanic up;]

while in the story will thier be a lot of romancev
Shadow Rose chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
LOL...I love this fanic:)Although... what happened to the last the two chapters?I cant wait for chapter 9 to come out.
Riku Courtier chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
Ok, This fic is really great, and I like how it just flows, but what was with the GIANT section skip between this chapter and last chapter? There should have been at least two chapters between this one and chapter 7. One to describe the fight with Queen Bean and to dicuss the situation, and another chapter to tell of them arriving at Chucklehuk woods, meeting Popple, finding out Bowser lost his memory, and learning their new moves. So, what happened?
Riku Courtier chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Wow! I love your description of Prince Peasley! To Tell You The Truth, He's one of my fave characters. D I just can't help it! I'm a fangirl of that awesome, sword-weilding Prince!

Anyways, Great Job on this chapter, and the past chapters! I like how you wrote it out and made it your own, along with also following the game itself! I seriously can't wait to read more! Will they ever find Koopin? I just can't wait! v
Riku Courtier chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Ok, This Is AWESOME! I've been wanting to read a fanfic that was basically a book version of the game, so I'm very happy finding this! v I really can't wait to read more!
Kenta Raikiri chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
all right, this is FUNNY! i love Luigi's butter joke last chap. (or was it 2 chaps ago?)

anyway, as far as i'm reading it, i'd have to say that i'm impressed. i've beaten the game 3 times, and started wondering if for Brawl they were going to give Luigi a Thunderhand attack. they didn't...oh well.

this was something that i thought about as i was reading.

(Random side story of Chap. 6, after the Mario's rescued peasley(i can't stand the guy))

As Mario and Luigi saw the glowing light transform a figure was hiding in a small tree nearby that nobody seemed to notice. He was '6,2' and wore a green truckers cap with the words "Kenta" on it. he wore a green short sleeved shirt and a olive green sweat-jacket, as well as blue denims with a belt. As he watched the prince transform he couldn't beleive his eyes.

'THE PRINCE!' Kenta thought.

as the prince flashed his hair, Kenta was blinded, fell out of the tree and down the mountain. a loud "AH!" echoed down the mountain, but since the prince keot flashing his hair, nobody heard him...

End of side story.

every time he flashes his hair i always cover my eyes...can't stand that guy, but that doesn't meant i hate him. he's okay, just take out all the flashing, and i'll be fine.

nice story! keep it up!

Kenta Riakiri
Ultra Star chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
I really like it that you don't just copy what happened in the game and instead give if a creative twist. I have ben reading this since the first chapter and will continue to do so if the chapter continue to be like the past seven. Keep writing and take your time.
The Great Mikey Weston chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
Heh, heh. Make Peasley get to the castle and have his fan club waiting. Of course, they're all girls...girls who have catfights over him...3
StarVix chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
This chapter is pretty good.
bastess chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
OMG. I have ALWAYS wanted to see someone do this! Can't wait for more chapters!
StarVix chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
I loved the comments Mario and Luigi keep making. I always sort of wondered about the money carrying enemies, too.
StarVix chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Hmm. . .Your character list is unnecessary, and the first chapter is pretty much a word-for-word copy of the game. However, your third chapter shows promise. You really improvised and showed a flash of talent. I can't speak for other authors on this sight, but personally, I like it better when authors 'tweak' the story; adding events that didn't happen in the game. It seems that you intend to do that, but it is OK if the dialoge is not exactly the way it was in the game. Oh, and I like Mario's thoughts on Fawful and his speech.