Reviews for Another Beginnings End An Interlude
Demeter1973 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Lovely, lovely story. I just love Bill and Sookie. Thanks for the great read.

All the best,

Demeter :)
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Good.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
i just finished watching cold ground and i love your story
DanielleBowtieandSouffleGirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
aww this is really cute and passionate!

love it!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
good story
kay-masen chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
AW so good. I love this show. This was well written. thanks for sharing.
simkid chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
AH coolness ah the next episode is on SON
shescribes chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
episode 6 has been the best episode so far! :) i'm freaking out to find out what happens next week. AH!
Morganvil225 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Oh...my...GOSH!

I can't wait until my cable gets turned back on. I already missed that new episode! *shrieks angrily*...Sorry.

I liked your story.
Cannibals in the Garrison chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
omg I love true blood. I sware no one else in the world watches it. Everytime I mention it to my friends they have no idea what im talking about. But love how you interpreted the funeral scenes and stuff. write more.
howdoyoulikemenow chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
what nah i don't like the way you ended i have been watching the show and i tell the espoide tonight was the best by the far...
kschwaab chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I'm glad someone is writing about this great new show. I'm addicted to it already. Read both of your stories, liked them both and will keep checking for more!
AnneM.Oliver chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I've been waiting for someone to write a True Blood story. The truth was, I was am thinking of writing one of the conversaton that would have taken place when Bill rushes to Sookie's side while she's sleeping in the bed after her grandmother died. I wasn't sure there was even a "True Blood" forum yet, and I uaually write other things on this site.

But, your dialogue was excellent and natural and is what drew me in the most. I don't know if this was a one shot or if you will continue, but I hope you continue. Good job.