Reviews for Man's Best Friend
Rueskatniss chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
I LOVE IT! the last two sentences.. I just... I mean, it's perfect, really. I can't put how I feel into words. This just captures their friendship PERFECTLY!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Really cute, only thing would be that yu can't stitch up dog bites. Stitching them causes infections.
ViriDiane chapter 11 . 9/29/2009
very nice job on the story~~ 3
cosmikku chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
oh good lord.

this was .cute.

I love the idea of little Miles calling Nick 'puppy'
helen chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
awesome. the childhood scenes were really sweet. totally made my day
kari2500 chapter 11 . 2/24/2009
Wonderful story! It was just so adorable! I loved the entire concept, of Phoenix being Mile's dog. They were just so sweet together. The little notes Phoenix opened when miles was gone were just so endearing. The last one of course, melted my heart and slapped a silly grin on my face. - I loved it. Mile's manner of talking in the last chapter (epilogue) felt out of character for me, but was adorable nontheless. Leave it to Phoenix to show him that letter at evidence. Phoenix was such a sweet puppy. kudos for you!

Ja ne~

~ Kari ~
you.never.know.when chapter 11 . 2/21/2009
Brilliant! Every second of it, really! _
MieKiki chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
HEY! I loved this fanfic *_* very very much

a lot .

I never thought Phoenix as a dog...

Lucky Miles! XP
yukidaru chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
awsuch a happy ending. i felt kinda depressed at 1st in the last chapter but then iread the epilogue. So good.
Qwoppop chapter 11 . 11/29/2008
aw how cute! X3 Phoenix is adorable as is Edgeworth...but Edgeworth shouldn't say that line because it makes me think of Austin Powers XD
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 11 . 11/17/2008
OMG! This was sad and cute! I loved it to bits! It deserves more then the 20something reviews it got D: It made me go aw and love their childhood relationship and their adult one even more X3
Sphinx-Keeper chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Omg this is so cute and fun to read. I love it a lot and am enjoying it immensly. .
Midnight-hunter chapter 11 . 10/19/2008
That was too adorable; I absolutely loved it! It's so nice to see more writing from you; I've been re-reading your old PxE fics for awhile! ) Fantastic job dear; absolutely wonderful!
Ningen Demonai chapter 11 . 10/19/2008
Oh, thank you for the beautiful ending. ;;b
chichistar chapter 11 . 10/18/2008
WOOT and a big AW! I'm so happy he found the picture! XD now I really loved this epilogue! many THX for making every day a great one for me caz of u and this fanfic! X3