Reviews for One Last Kiss
Ojamajo Komatsu chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This actually made me cry. Well done. Few stories make me cry, but this one did. Poor hidan
Kane the DFWM Seme chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I cried so hard! That was heartbreaking! And i loved it too
Lecture chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
That is so sad and strangely arousing.-Lecture
Nightmareish Rain chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Disgusting, vile and creepy.

Yet arousing and i loved every moment of it.

Very well written, I could read it a million times over.

Niko
Erubescent.Flames chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
-sniffles-

I freakin' cried too, when the Zombie team died.

They were my favourites.

I really liked this.
You-knew-it chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Wow so wired… people write the weirdest things when they are upset… I scud know /

But is was good… in an sort of wired way… I like it hm just keep using any excuse you can 2 write about sex ;)
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Dang...this seriously made me cry...so sad. Yeah, it pissed the hell outta me when Kakashi killed Kakuzu too...I adore Kakashi, but Kakuzu was just so perfect for Hidan. I felt the same way when Sakura killed Sasori...that pissed me off even more...*sigh* This was so beautiful and sad...
xXTSUKImono17Xx chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
oh...my...god! this seriously made me cry. not like, 'aw, that's kinda sad,' like ohmygosh tears streaming down my face i can almost feel their pain this is so well written. the characters are portrayed wonderfully, and a nice touch of creepy to add to the melancholly. luv it!
Lunari Sakana chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
holy cow that was awsome and sad it got me crying for hidan(cries while typing)but that ok because your story was a good one,sad but good can't wait to read more if you decide to write again.