Reviews for Cold Blooded
Chibi Mimi 1997 chapter 18 . 3/11
I love this story, it's so much fun and I wish you could have finished it, it would've been awesome and I still hope that you'll finish it even if it's been so long since you last updated.
sophienordebrink chapter 18 . 1/26
Hi!

I really love this story and it would be awesome if there would be a 19th chapter.
I know it has been a couple of years since you post this and that it probably won't bee another chapter, but i could always hope, right !?:P

Anyway, you are an amazing writer and have such an amazing imagination.

I hope you are doing fine and that you haven't given up on writing. :)

/ SophiƩ Nordebrink From Sweden

P.S sorry for my spelling and grammar
amuuto lover chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
This story is amazing i have read alot of storis. But this story is the best. Ppppppppppppppllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzz update soon i will wait
Queenzeze chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
please update unless you died.
StuckBetweenShades chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
Oh My God! The fluff! It's killing me! I freaking love it! The plot is very interesting at his point! I really am excited for the next chapter! Good luck in writing the next chapter! See ya soon! XD
chloe200999 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I have read chapters one through eighteen on deviant art is there going to be more chapters? Please let me know thank u :-) :-)
yukimuraako chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
happy-chan! I missed you. It's me amuto4evar in DA! If you want to come back to DA, please remember that we're always here waiting for your return. I was really happy to see (is that the right word?) you again. We really loved you deviations and fanfictions! Please come back soon! We miss you!
himetomomi chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
Oh my goodness gracious I love this story! You are quite the writer :) you have a very interesting story line and even as you put them in a very different scenario from their orignal setting you find a way to still make them be them. Quite impressive :) I do hope you continue!
bluexsky chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
Update soon :)
AmutoLover100 chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
when are you gonna update?
IkutoTsukiyomi'sGirl chapter 18 . 3/15/2012
Omg I love your story so much it's awesome. You have an amazing talent for writing that I wish I had. I hope that you can update your story soon since I'm dieing to know what happens next
Princess Aiko of Darkness chapter 18 . 7/15/2011
please keep on writing.
XxChopSueyxX chapter 18 . 7/1/2011
Cool story hope u can write more and i can;t wait till the next chapter :D
cutypie370 chapter 18 . 2/19/2011
YOU MUST WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! I DONT THINK I HAVE EVER BEEN MORE DESPRATE! PLEASE!
Ib Garcia chapter 18 . 12/23/2010
youve got to continue the story! i cant wait until you do XD YAY! i just got into fanfic. and your like the tenth story and i love it. i have to see what happens hext. cant wait til then.