Reviews for A Moment Lost In Time
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Well done. Your portrayal of Sam and Dean dealing with Sam's rape was very in character for them, and it was a very thought provoking, painful, but real story. I have written a fic like this about Sam myself, and it was a struggle to get out such horrible description, but, I am very impressed with how you handled this, Sam needs Dean, and Dean will always do what has to be done to keep Sam safe...also, thank-you for giving Sam his own strength in this, because, while it is a ghastly crime, Sam would still do his d*mndest to be strong.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
woah different ending and another good one from you. what did they do to the guy? have him shipped to a foreign prison or something?
Raksha-Keller17 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Really engaging, it packed a punch. I loved the way you dealed with their reationship, just everything was great.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow... awesome.
greendaypumpkin chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I realise this is a bit late but I just read it.

I thought this was handled very well, there were no graphic details, just Sam trying to come to terms with what happened to him, and I loved the brotherly moments and Sam realising that Dean was always there for him. Good job!
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Well done, Ebbs. You have a pension for switching tenses, but the story itself is very good. It's a tough subject breach and I believe you handled it well.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Great ending!
Phx chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Very nice look into what could have happened and the aftermath. I loved how Dean immediately put Sam ahead of finishing the hunt and I love Sam for being strong enough to actually talk to Dean about this and to admit what happened. And I love that justice was served.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I thought this was thoroughly well written and you kept the boys in character in the face of extremely tough subject matter. Everyone may have their own opinions about how the Winchesters would handle these difficult circumstances and I think you're probably spot on with both lads.

Well done and many thanks for sharing this with us.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This was an interesting idea, and you handled it well. I liked that Sam was still not completely broken by the rape- he did have Dean to lean on and was too strong as a person. Not many rape fics show that, so kudos to you. :D