Reviews for Revenge
AllAmericanSlurp chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
Ah, the very first Hunger Games story . . . As for flames, just saying that makes flamers want to flame even more - it's better not to say even that, yeah? :-)
I couldn't reach the video :-(
Nessa chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Wow, first Hunger Games fic :D I don't know if you're still reading reviews but if you are I wanted to congratulate you on this. It's an amazing story, and I don't think it could be any better. Keep up the awesome writing :D
RueThisDay chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Hey.
I was looking for the first ever story in the HG category, and found this.
I'm sorry you decided to discontinue this. It sounds like a really good idea, and not overly used like some (*Cough* Peeta's POV *Cough* High school HG characters *cough*. Oh no thanks, I wouldn't like a cough lizard, Professor Mcgonagall). In other words, it's still original, despite the 20,000 and growing pile of HG fanfics.
So... I just want to congratulate you.
And thank you for the excellent idea of HG fanfiction! You are a genius!
I just realised that you began the one thing that now basically structures my life!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :) :) :)
TFTS!
Olive Monster chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I didn't read this, but I just wanted to congradulate you for this being the FIRST story up! I also want to thank you for adding this category!
SneverusSnapers chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
THE FIRST HUNGER GAMES FANFIC! *squeals* Though I'm miffed you got it off Twilight. Twilight sucks, the hunger games RULES THE WORLD!

Erm... *ahem*. Right, anyhow, it's pretyt awesome, huh? ;-)
Invisibleme1835 chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
This is really good! You have some sweet twists! But I'm begging you, please don't have katniss and gale. Have it be gale and Madge. Wait this is your story so I'll let you write it. Great job
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
She should end up with Gale. He's been there for her since the beginning and she owes her mother's and Prim's lives to him for taking care of them while in The Games.
Elemental Huntress chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
This is really good! Your style of writing is really similar to the actual author, the way it captures you with the words.

I like Gale better than Peeta, since in the book Peeta just seems like a lucky wimp. Or unlucky, since he got into the Hunger Games. Anyways, it'd be best, I think, if you leave that to near the end, and just concentrate on the storyline. Maybe you could have it that she chose neither of them? I can see Katniss doing that...

A good title for this story? Revenge fits pretty well with what's going on so far, but if you really don't think so...

Maybe something like...

Sorry, I really like the one right now. It fits so well, because Katniss has sworn revenge on the Capitol for taking her mother and Prim, and also because the Capitol is taking it's revenge on her. Not to mention the revenge of the Rebels!

Also, you put "the Madge and Mayor" instead of the other way around. Small mistake, nothing else that I can find! - Once again this is really really good!
Elemental Huntress chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Aah! Now that is just creepy! Rue/Cato/Thirteen really makes me twitch at the thought of the Rue and Cato mix. It's a really cool idea though!
twilight4evr84 chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
i think Gale is so much better! your really good keep on going!
sukhipukhi chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
Yay! LoL great chapter vick, keep continuing! :D
Rockgirl28 chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Okay this story is amazing! The Hunger games is my all time favorite book. I think I've read it like three or four times. I'm so glad you asked fanfiction to put it on here! You Rock for that! Please update soon! :)
kwitewhippy chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
this is a GREAT story

plz dont abandon it!
Elemental Huntress chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This...is...AMAZING! I love it! The whole idea of it is slightly weird, but definitely in a good way! I am kind of disturbed that Gale and Peeta are getting along so well already...but that isn't important! What's important is that the storyline and the idea are great, with little improvements here and there, to make it even better!
Montague Disciple chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
Oh no...Gale and Madge, right? I mean, it's brilliantly written, but...poor Katniss! I hope things turn out right for her in the end. Please continue this fic, it's amazing! I love it!