Reviews for One Night Stand
cullenmeadow chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Thanks for update :)
shaz308 chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
melissamary55 chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
really good chapter and wow I cant wait for the baby to be born also to read when Edward will propose
shyshy1016 chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
wow these are moving along nicely... good for them... I cant wait for the next chapter...
booklover1798 chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
Great chapter! I loved it!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
I can’t understand this asking the father for permission to marry adult independent women, especially one that is pregnant.
This doesn’t go on in Australia unless the family belongs to a religion that dominates the society that family belongs to.
Even if the family contributes or pays the cost of the wedding they would just become aware, from the behavioural history of the couple, that an engagement was on the cards.
I don’t think the woman would wait for a proposal either; it would be a gradual awareness by both parties that they wanted to marry and they would start discussing the financial and all implication of marriage. The ring would be chosen together too.
cbmorefie chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
Great update!
71star chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
23? I was having a blast! I don't think I was sober for thr next 3 years though... LOL

Love this story... Can't wait to meet the baby!
jimemon chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
They are super cute, great chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
Happy Birthday. Enjoy all of the madness of 23. I am so excited about your story. It is almost baby time.
stephi910 chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
dpearl chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
Good chapter
sammieanne chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
This was a lovely chapter, it's always nice when Charlie comes around. This Bella and Edward are precious and I'm glad there's not a lot of drama in this story.
sammieanne chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
You've got a good story here, so don't get cocky. Cliff hangers happen when you run out of something to say; you have a writers block or a brain freeze. Anyways when you come around with another chapter it's stellar, thank you very much. Update soon, take care.
cullenmeadow chapter 19 . 9/6/2013