Reviews for Rei's Take on Utilitarianism
to lazy to sign chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
hmmmm hope you firgure it out rei and cure my aging to :)
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Well, there are diminishing marginal returns, Rei.
Asukaforever92 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I agree with Rei 100%.
sakimidare chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
the whole darn problem is hinged on, of course, how to define good. and i agree with you on the count that it most certainly is not pleasure as in sensuality. the whole thing would be quite ridiculous :D
J.S. Mill's Spinning Cadaver chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I think you may be confusing utilitarianism with hedonism. In utilitarianism, good is defined as happiness, not pleasure.
snoozbuster chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Ahahah... That was comical. I can totally see Rei saying that. So stupidly funny! 10/10.
Lowar chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I wish this wasn't a oneshot. I'td be interesting to see what happens next, I mean, all the guys have got to be seeing Rei in a whole new light... XD

Great Fic.
Zed Tea chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Wow-I haven't seen any other Evangelion fics do something like what your story did here... Which is actually kind of sad, if you think about it. *sigh* There is too much angst and fluff in Eva fanfiction, and not nearly enough philosophy, which is a lot of what NGE was about. Anyway, thanks for posting this... And the same goes for "Rei's Daydream." Hopefully, one of the epic-lenght fics you mentioned in your profile is an Evangelion one... right?
animefan29 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Well that was interesting. I have seen stories that are meant to be philosophical. I have seen more that are meant to be entertaining through humor and action. But it is pretty rare to find one that attempts humor through philosophy.

To be honest I can see Rei making such a suggestion, considing how blunt she usually is. But that last line makes me wonder how much she really knows.
Wildfire1999 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
That was freaking awesome, however I think John Stuart Mill did a 360 in his grave.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
::applauds!:: Go Rei!
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Very interesting and thought provoking piece. ALthough I don't think I could normally see Rei saying this, I do hae to admit it made me give pause have to re-think a few points she (or rather you) brought up.
ArmorBlade chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
um...*blink-blink*

Way to go Ayanami I guess.