Reviews for Diversion
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
very in-character, though I don't know much about his parents. I can imagine it, truly. I kind of don't understand the jump between 'what's wrong' and 'holy crap!' but i get the general impression. good job!

Love,

Lady Merlin
DreamsInAbsinthe chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Sorry, I don't usually leave reviews. But I figure you have a right to know what I think about this, and don't worry it's definitely good (obviously, since I put it on my alert list).

Well here we go:

I've always been a big fan of fics that center around House's relationship with his parents, not just his father but his mother as well. Believe me, I have read just about every one on the market - and this weeks episode made me SO happy. But I digress.

This story is different from the other House/Parents stories. It's too early to tell, really, but I have this sense of "I'm really going to like this" just from the opening chapter. I'm very curious to see where you're taking this.

The writing style is nearly flawless, you seem to have a decent grasp on medical terminology, and it's in-cannon. In all, that makes for an amazing fic.

I really hope that you decide to continue this into a full-fledged story, because I have a feeling it will become one of my favorites.

*wipes forehead*

Sorry to rant on you like that - like I said, I don't review often. Haha, was it a decent review? I hope so. :)
snarkdoctor chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Nice job! I really like how this is starting. Kind of neat to hear how his mother feels about what went on as House was growing up. I'll be anxiously waiting for more chapters.

Deb
momsboys chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This is a great start to a story. I can't wait to read more please hurry.
Eryaforsthye chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
*sniffles*

I love you. You owe me a new box of tissues.

I *adored* this fic and its predeccessor - so very, very beautiful and filled perfectly with imagery and characterisation I could *see* and so, so much *emotion*.

I would *love* to read more - will you be continuing with this? Please? :)

*peers at you hopefully*

I truly, truly loved this - even if I *did* finish the last of the tissues. :P

Awesome fic! :)

*favourites and alerts*
Juliabohemian chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
She hung up on Cuddy? LOL. Are you planning to continue? I'd love to hear Blythe and Wilson's conversation. Or her's and Cuddy's for that matter.

Nicely broken up and organized.
slashfan54 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This sure seems like a continuation of Bottleneck. It's fantastic, sure wish you'd keep going. I relly like the themes. You always pick stuff that needs to be explored more than they do on the show. The guy's got reasons he's an ass.
G.E Waldo chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
These pre-ep' one shots are making me crave the episode more and more.

Personally I think in giving the eulogy, House will be House, though he may also try to do his mom the favor she seeks, somehow balancing his need to be honest about his dad for his own sake but spare his mom any unnecessary pain.

He wants both, which is why he doesn't want to go. So of course everyone makes him go. So many around House so often presumptuously see fit to decide what they think is good for House.

Wilson's the worst one for that. I've noticed from the ep's that Wilson is wrong as often as he's right.

But who knows?

So many ways it could go. Thanks for this one possible scenario.

Genie