Reviews for The True Threat
Oh? Mukuro and Lambo fighting for Tsuna? I like that! its cute! :D
MzMilo chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
poor Chrome...
xryuchan27 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Ahhh. Lambo, you little minx, you.
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
haaaa! how cute!

i specially like the end : "As Mukuro watched Tsunayoshi walk away, (and tried not to stare at the boy's behind,) he noticed the stupid little cow baby grin over Tsunayoshi's shoulder at him pointedly, and deliberately nuzzled into Tsuna's neck." lambo, you naughty kid! .
Kiyoumi chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I read this about a year ago and never got the chance to review - I LOVE this story! It calms my inner 6927 fangirl whilst keeping me amused at how perfectly KHR this story is. Awesome job!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 2/11/2011

Really, i love it.
Callista Ran Lalasa chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Ahaha Lambo is so evil! XD Epic win. Poor mukuro
yoru-anime-yume chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Hahaha, Mukuro getting jealous of a 5 year old...XD This was funny, great job! :D
fanalisse chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Lol, great one-shot. :D
Raine chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
lol. evil evil lambo XDD
Angelzodica013 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
AW How cute..I actually want another chapter for this story but i love how it is! Ha! Lambo is soo adorable im my mind.
Wolfyy chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Funny thing, i was in a daze a few min sec XD Cuz while i was reading i was like, hhmm interesting i've never read reborn being such a reall cute baby XD actually that was lambo i realized when i finished so it makes sense again.

anyways story's great as usual! I havnt really gotton far with KHR so is chrome a guardian? i did know she is the sister or some relative of mukuro.
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Yayi awesome pwease carry on!
animelover41195 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Haha! This is hilarious! I like it!