Reviews for Forever Sixteen
Supershooter chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
dude i have read a ton of Taioras in my time they are my favorite, i read this a while back near when you wrote in and have read a lot since and i still think this is one of the best Taioras out there. Especially since so many Taiora's these days seem to have sora not love tai so they are barly even Taiora's but anyway this is still one of the best and you gotta write another Taiora. Taiora forever
improv guy chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
a little short but great job on the story and you made it romantic without sounding cheesy which some people are unable to do. I wish more people would write Taiora stories like yours.
Claudita chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Simply beutiful! You know I love every single Taiora fic you write, but this is something else! I wanna cry!

Claudita

PS: I love that you took the risk to write something different, you should try it some more and you'll see you will just get better and better ;)
Mary chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Good story, but a bit cheesy at the Titanic part.

But overall was pretty good.

I like stories like Kamiya Kamp Kounseler better though, the comedy/romantic ones.
imacowgirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I hate you Kat. U Killed him, even if it was in amazing, poetic, riviting way that made me cry, he will be avenged.
Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Oh my gosh...I almost started crying! this was good!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Aw so sweet. Loved it. Sad ending though, well obviously.

keep on typing

* hannah *
TheDarkTimeLord chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
so sad
wingsofvalor chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
oh my god!

i have tears in my eyes right now!

i blame that Titanic song, it always makes me sad.

that and this was really good (in a sad way)

keep writing! *sniffles*
M M Forever chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
You're right, that was angsty. The transition between the two seemed off; I wish it had been a bit smoother, but all in all, I'd have to say job well done!
TehBot chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
That was actually really odd...

Not the story itself, just the person who is writing it! SO UNEXPECTED.

But anyways, I enjoyed the story. I have to admit that last part was pretty cheesy but sweet. Can't wait for more.
Depthmon chapter 1 . 10/13/2008