Reviews for Forgiveness
sandra18 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
It's beautiful. I love oscarxandre and rosaliexbernard.
Princess Priscilla chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Oh god Manna.

I want thy children now.

;-; This was so mushy and sappy and ohmygod the cuteness. Thank you for writing this for me - it really means so much. ;_; Bernard/Rosalie OTP FOREVER.
loulou.k chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Aww…! That's soo sweet! I can't believe you wrote that o_O

To be honest, I don't feel like talking about Bernard, I just hate that man, though everyone forgave him I …couldn't!

And when Rosalie married him, That was a shook for me, how could she? You…you… TRAITOR!

Okay, I'm cool now,

Well, as least she acted well in the manga, and I think because of her he changed his thoughts about the nobles or at least about Oscar.

Rosalie is so emotional and sweaty girl, but she could do well in the hard circumstances and if someone she loves needed help, she affirmed that many times.

Now, I was like o_O when I read how they felt after…you know…"…", and she cries also? That's silly girl, she cries because of anything…*sniff*

(…but he would kiss her tears away and tell her it was okay, he understood) all right, I might have couple tears on that _

She is a nice girl and she deserve a good loving man, not to mention that both of them have no one else except each other, and they do looks a cute couple!

Humm, Bernard's words and caring looked like Andre's, so do thing that's why Rosalie ended with him? Oh, that's a horrible idea…just forget it!

Anyway, I really like this 'fic, maybe I'll change my mind about those two.

WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I agree! Rosalie and Bernard don't really get much attention in our fandom here. :(

Shame though, I really like their coupling.

It was mushy but I love mush! I was a squealing mess lol.