Reviews for Rivalry
doctorWhofanatic19239 chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
no train eve
doctorWhofanatic19239 chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
more! i like the sven eve pairing!
Lycara chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
lasjglsajg I demand another (romantic!) chapter of Train/Eve. ;o;

You must make up for that Rins part ;D

Please make another chapter soon! -eagerly awaits-
Panda-kun77 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
well-done! Descriptive and over all enjoyable to read. I've been sucked in with the first chapter and I really must ask you to continue this story with splendid vocabulary.

Nice job! lol! glad to see that this is going smoothly 3! Can't wait to see wat happens next. I also would like to know the reason why those 2 (rin and train) are going out (3) it makes me anxious! laters! and I hope to see the next chapter soon. Tho take your time!
KyoxSakiFan chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
I am such a terrible person. The end made me smirk. xD
LunaticV chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
hi there!

wow, i have always wanted Eve to be with Sven, but your story about Eve & Train was a good one!

are you going to put up the next chapter soon?

please make it a really happy-ending!
LittleLemonDrops chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
no! please make another soon!
moonshine79 chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
lazy to log in, hehe XD

oh nice! please update!
lorraine019 chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
poor Eve... PLEZZ CONTINUE! i freaking love this story!
Kats02980416 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
I just have to say, I got that drift, that Eve, was one to really be a novice in the romance department, thus misunderstanding her feelings for Sven as opposed to her evergrowing feelings for Train. I mean Sven, is really like her dad in the way he cares, but Train, in manga/anime there's something about him that the possibility of him and Eve developing feelings really hang there, i mean he's always to Eve's rescue and his nickname for her "princess". Didnt Eve state/declare she'd beat him and best him to be a better sweeper and fighter and she'd never let Train beat her. In this story, I really felt with her on that same page, where you cant understand these strange feelings and really hope that this other person feels that same way too. I really love your stories on Train and Eve. Keep on writing!
Kats02980416 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
I can totally see this happening when their relationship finally progresses from friendship into a more romantic one. that seems pretty much on key how it would be: Eve, going to high school, being about 16 or 17, but also graduated to being a full licensed sweeper and still supported by Sven. Train somehow could't see himself belong to anyone but his "little princess' since Saya had died. I think the idea of his "little princess" growing up and finding another prince not being him, would finally get to him to have him confess his true feelings for Eve. Its interesting that they have their secret rendevous at lunchtime and festivals and lunches or dinner dates. And Eve being the more adult of the two, (thanks to her reading and intelligence). I'd love to see how they came to be romantic. What set it off? When would it have happened?
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I love this fic. Right on, Eve declared she wouldn't let Train beat her. That would be strong enough to beat him and replace him as Sven's partner. I adore this relationship and cant wait on how you will develop them. They have this love/hate relationship. Friendly not deadly, but they both know how to push each other's buttons so well. That they both know how to get under each others skin. They work amazingly well together though. But also, Train was the one to give her the "little princess" name too and saved her from being killed in that mission. I'd love to see things heat up between these two and their repressed emotion just explode and just let each other have it out on the battlefield, but who's to say that this little dance of there's is just an underlying way of say their I love us. Its a thought. I mean Eve is gonna grow up gorgeous, intelligent, and an excellent fighter for good.
lorraine019 chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
finally! ur back! anyway i love dis new chapter
kohariin chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Absolutely
CattyGothLoli chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
haha. I liked it! yeah, Eve beat him! :D That's be very interesting! Nice job.