Reviews for Trust
I hope you realize that LAPD stands for Los Angeles Police Department (which is in California). Harvard University is on the other side of the country in Massachusetts. They probably would have called the Boston Police Department (BPD).
Boudicca1 chapter 5 . 2/9
Nooooooooo! You can't leave it like that! I know that it's been a while since you updated, but I would love it if you continued it.
HardyGal chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Dude! You managed to keep everyone in character, that's fabulous! I especially like how your wrote Walter, I cold seriously see all this happening in an actual episode!
Aneeta Potter chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
please update! This is great.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
write more this is good
danny chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
when peter said he wanted aspirin and walter said i'll go get her i laughed so hard. that was genius
SimplyOut chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Wow just when it was getting interesting there is no update and I checked the date of the last update, so you apparently abandoned this story :(
SimplyOut chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
I'm a newbie in Fringe fandom and already the hurt!Peter genre is my fave. I love your story so far :)
starg8fans chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I've only just gotten into Fringe, so I have to be careful what I read since I don't want to spoiler myself. This sounds like just my kind of story, first half of S1, adventure, h/c and only friendly feelings between Olivia and Peter. There's way too much shippy stuff for those two about for my liking.

The opening sounds very promising. You started out just like an episode would, and the main characters were spot on in the hotel room scene with some lovely introspection to boot. But now I'm a bit worried. In your endnotes you say there should be about 8 chapters, but there are only four more. I just want to make sure you actually finished this story before I go on with this. It's just too frustrating to be left hanging without a proper conclusion, especially if it's a really good fic.
fringe chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
hello i really adored your terrific story but was upset at the and that its not finished yet its sad to have such a great fans of your story who are waiting for you to complete it and till now it still in a an attractive scene i also liked how you used some events in a genius way but i wish you could read some reviews that are really pleadin you to finish the story thx
MissUse chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
You have absolutely fantastic fanfictions! Please please continue them! This one is especially good. You have an excellent writing style and lovely flow and storytelling. I'm very impressed. Writers like you are hard to find on fanfiction.
AmILeo chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Haha Granville street. Very nice Vancouver reference. Another lovely chapter.
AmILeo chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Excellent first chapter. You captured Fringe feel well, including the characters' voices.
HanAce88 chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
All I can say is wow! This story is superbly written. I hope that you do continue with this and thrill us with the twists and turns that you through at us.
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
Why did you leave this story? There's so much potential.