Reviews for Eternal Moon
im a kakashi luvr chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
Awesome story! I feel like it's kind of drawing out Charlie's funeral a little too much though. Did they kill Victoria, by the way? If they didn't, what's going to happen with Laurent? Hope you write more soon.
Satosky chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
Lol penguins in Alaska...loved the story sad to see that you might not update for a long time. But I am hooked on your story...unfortunate.
Bouclette7 chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
how victoria found out james's dead?

and how she found out bella has changed?

they are still in the studio and if i recall, victoria doesn't have any talent. so?
msbutterflycat chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
i love this story
CrankyFrenchLady88 chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
I really do like this story! Please update son! Thanks for writing :)
sheeiur22 chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
Great update
mallen89 chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Just found your story. I like it.

Not sure where you're going with the little girl but hey. I almost like the fact that you had Charlie killed so they wouldn't have to tell him she was dead. Update soon please!
Turn.Me.On chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
I hope Rosalie explains why she has no problem with the little girl but despised/despises Bella. I have to admit, I'd probably be a little jealous too if I were Bella and didn't know the background. Good update :)
ht chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
i like the twist and I think an author should NEVER apologies or esplain their reasons for something. your awsome
ianstraight chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
wow what an awesome way to throw in a kid for bella and edward :) cant wait for more
Shaina Angel Peh chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
nice storyline, keep updating!
prospiitian chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
OMG! Great stroy
RavenclawRebel chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
I love the little girl!
babyjames21 chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
SO I KINDA JUST CAME ACROSS THIS STORY IT SUCKS ASS THAT CHARLIE HAD TO DIE BUT I LIKE THE PLOT SO FAR CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHATS THE DEAL WITH THE LITTLE GIRL...AWESOME STORY UPDATE SOON
FrenzyforEric chapter 6 . 12/8/2008