Reviews for I'll Remember
John Smith chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
That was an awfully large number of ellipses.
Z chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Thats the second time I've read this and I cried like a little bitch both times. Beautifully written.
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
The THIRD fic ever in fanfic history to make me cry! Congratualations, that was positively beautiful.
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
that was depresserizing. *runs off and kills self* ookay maybe not... but... yeah... that was goregous.
Aurora-Kayd chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I came close to crying. I really did. That was so well written! Just wow. Vincent needs a hug damnit!

Thank you for sharing!
Metis chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Cloud still alive?
Niara chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
*Sob* This is so sad! I loved it! I'm not really one for Vincent x Cid fics, but you are the one who changed my mind on the matter. You write the best ones!
Mako-Magic chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
wow! i loved it! so sad
Kylie-Chan chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Agh...the angst and sadness! This made me cry, and stories don't usually make me cry! But this was so sad and the way you wrote it...I could just feel Vin's pain and lonliness...GOD*%#IT! I'm gona start crying again...
actrivi chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
You... you actually... made me start crying.

This is the first time I've cried over something like this in over three years.

-CSS
lunachan579 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Ohh my god that story litterally put me in tears! It's so sad I can't beleieve CId could just die like that! Poor Vinny! Having his heart broken TWICE! but you did do a very good job writing it, write some more Cid x Vincent stories your good at it!
SaiyanLegend1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Ohh my gosh...(tears slowly running

down face) I'm touched. I don't think

I've ever cried while reading a fic.

That was very well written, even though

it was sad I very much enjoyed it. It

might also be because I'm a sucker for

Vincent/Cid fics but thats another story.

Oh yeah you should put up a kleenex alert on the

summary or somethin'. C'ya
Lora Helen chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Man that was indeed sad, but also bloody good. I believe that you did a sequal, so i am now gonna go read it.

Well don on writing a truely tear jerking ficcie!
Crimson Sun chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
I was trying to write a songfic, so I went to your old ones for inspiration. Then found out I never reviewed this.

I do not know why you got as few reviews as you did, perhaps because lots of people do not know how to appreciate a truly wonderful fiction. I did not cry while reading, but I did afterwards, while thinking back.

Your fiction is so moving... Have I said that before?
GodHandRikku chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
::cries:: tooooo depressing! I cried so much, I couldn't stop for a while! Your such a good writer! ::sobs::