Reviews for Snow Feather
hopper.codelyoko chapter 13 . 10/4
I don't get it
LadyCapuccino chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
this chapter is amazingly well written
very beautiful
Rose chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Aww. This, for some reason, struck me as bitter-sweet. It was a story that I couldn't put down until I read it to the end. This is very good. Thanks for sharing it ()
luchesharman chapter 13 . 12/7/2013
I honestly don't get how people can get confused over this. You very clearly showed what you had intended and I have read fanfiction that I just want to bash my head in as they MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AT ALL. At ALL.

Anyways, wonderfully written and very befitting with the atmosphere of the story. Like in at the beginning, you had this distant and kind of cold tone that was rather "empty" and it was absolutely brilliantly written because that was what I gleaned from what Tsuna and Gokudera were feeling. And in the end, your tone of voice was subtly happier especially with the fairy-tale like narrative from Bianchi. Unlike most narration that I mainly ignore or indulge in aggravated tolerance, this fitted very nice and neatly into the story what with your whole Gokudera and Fairy Tales thing going on and I found myself very moved by it. With Bianchi being his sister, it's not a far stretch of mind to see her doing that when it regards her little brother.

All in all, it was an extremely wonderful read although I felt like crying majority of the story but that's okay because that means it was a good story! Thanks for writing it!
Crazed King chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
follies of youth chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
This is a beautiful story. :)
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
Oh my god, I love it. Words can not describe the fascination I have with this story. As soon as I log in, I'm favoriting it.
xXMissOtakuXx chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Don't know if you're going to read this review but I admit it was very confusing in bit and pieces (chapter 13 was a confusing at the end I have reread it. What do Shamal and Reborn mean by Hibari?), but yet your writing was very one of a kind to me. It's my first time reading something like this. So beautiful...*speechless of the beautiful writing, clicks the 'fave'*.
27CansOfTuna chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
Aw really good and poor lonely tsuna in the beginning. I was glad to see him get a friend and then Gokudera confront his feelings.
sweet-and-simple chapter 13 . 2/28/2012
Did you ever get to have cocoa puffs again?
cercueil noir chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
It's so touching! Great story! :D
My Solitude chapter 13 . 7/14/2011
This is an interesting story. Quite an enjoyable read.
Toraffles chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
Takara yume chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Omo~ such a nice chapter although it's quite short but is ok~~~ o
Takara yume chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Oooh~ what is this what is this~? A story of yours I never read about yet~ *w* the plot seems very interesting too~