Reviews for Bellatrix Bound
anonymouth chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Wow. This was...hot..in a very...messed up way. You have some very insightful lines going on, too, like

"With the right motivation, any compulsive action could become an addiction."

"But at least I've never sunk low enough to lust after someone I'm supposed to want dead. When you're too busy moaning his name to kill him, be sure to explain to the Dark Lord why you're unable to perform." He paused. "At least, not in a way that's useful to the cause."

I giggled a bit madly here!

Brilliantly twisted!
TheWeaselette chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Okay, just like you said, I am now scarred for life. Still interesting, though.
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Good story I laughed at the end with Snape and all.
AnExpressionOfWisdom chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
well that was definitely interesting... just why did Draco have a vial of Harry's hair?
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Ok, now THAT is the weirdest thing I have ever read, and it was amazing. Oh god.

-Aly
Hecate's Wrath chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
...

Wrong in so so so so many ways but so good.

Gah. I don't even know what to say. I'm glad my mother's not reading over my shoulder? Wonderful, and thanks. Hopefully it'll help!

Much love,

Xan
Slave2Writing chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Disturbing... great job.
hrmny4etrnty2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Congratulations!

One/Some of your stories has/have been nominated at Smutastic Awards on LiveJournal!

Story: Bellatrix Bound

Category: Best Voyeurism

Chapter Nominated: Chapter 1

Link Received: /s/4594482/1/Bellatrix_Bound

Please respond by email to smutasticawards "AT" yahoo "DOT" com by 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, April 19, 2009 giving or denying permission to run your story. If we do not hear from you by 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, April 19, 2009, your story will not run in this round of Smutastic Awards.

Please check the link provided to us above. If this link is at a locked website, you must keep in mind that it could limit the amount of seconds and/or votes your story will receive. If you have a link to an unlocked website for your story, please provide it to us now.

If your story is not available on any unlocked websites, we do have an archive community that is available to all members of the Smutastic Awards community to read stories. If you would like your story (the chapter nominated) to be archived on the community, please let us know and we’ll make sure it is added. A link to the rest of your story at the locked website will be made available on the archive post as well. Comments are not allowed on archived posts.

If you have any questions about the awards, your nomination, or you just need some clarification, please contact us at smutasticawards "AT" yahoo "DOT" com immediately. Again, congratulations and we hope to hear from you soon!

Smutastic Awards Moderator

Melissa (wildflower4evr)

community "DOT" livejournal "DOT" com/smutasticawards/

community "DOT" livejournal "DOT" com/sa_archives/

smutasticawards "AT" yahoo "DOT" com

CHECKLIST

1. Did I accept/deny my nomination?

2. Is the link to my story correct?

3. Did I provide an alternative link to my story if preferred?

4. Did I give permission to Smutastic Awards to host my story on the archive community?
HogwartsHussy chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Ew! This was chilling! But in a fascinating way. I did not even guess who had taken the poly juice correctly but I should have by the tears over Harry's mother's demise. I should have mentioned how amused I was by Draco's house elf being called Ginny. And Rodolphus' boy toy nearly made me fall off my chair. (I did mention that I'm straight laced, didn't I?)

The blood play and psychological torture were particularly odious but then, they made the crack seem more real somehow. I would beg for a sequel but Bellatrix does it better.

But there was plenty of room for revenge on Lucius. Bellatrix smiled as she considered the possibilities. She could never be faulted for taking pleasure in that.
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
OMFG! How did I miss this one? I'm an adult but usually fairly straight laced. I read NC-17 at times but don't usually care for PWP. Also, I look at some of the "ships" listed and say, "Huh? Oh no they didn't!" But every once in a while, I try out a different pairing or story line. It's like going on vacation to some where that you've never been.

Boy will I have memories from this vacation!
scorsby chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Wow i didn't expect that ending!

This was really good, if slightly disturbing. but then, I was warned. the bit about Regulus and his lifesize doll made me laugh and i thought her character was really interesting.

Good story,

Zellxx
Rita Arabella Black chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Whew! (Blows out cigarette smoke) Nice one!
thatdrncat chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
I've just found my favourite new fandom through this story. Great job!
Bella chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Ahaha lol

poor snape tho.

good story
the-purple-black chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
lmao I love the ending! Well done!