Reviews for Bellatrix Bound
Epilachna chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I liked this one a lot - up until the end. The Snape virgin thing is a bit ridiculous and throws me out of the very questionable reality of the story in the first place.
j3nny chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
LOL well that was an interesting and unexpected twist.
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Oh. My. God. Disturbing. But brilliant. I think you scare me ;-)
Howard Russell chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
One *heck* of a twist at the end of this seriously twisted fic. Brava! So very well done.
x-Scarlett-x chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
I love how messed up this is! It makes it more believable! and Bellatrix is suitably vindictive I love it :D

x
Fake Cat-Meat chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
that's pretty twisted...
Pandragonsbox chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I absolutely loved it. It was origional funny and suprising in character.
x-Scarlett-x chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
that was great just disturbing enough! It's like my to favourite het pairings in one! Haha It's good to know i'm not the only one who can think up disturbing things like this :D

x
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Oh my god, this was brilliant. Disturbing, but fantastic... I actually read it twice, and picked up on a lot of... erm, nuances, that I hadn't gotten the first time... somehow, I completly missed Draco's part. Anyway, great job, definitely favorited!
Deluxe Sugar Quills chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
That was certainly different than anything I've read before. The writing style was good, and you portray Bellatrix very well.

There are many questions I'd like to ask, but I'm not sure that the answer to them will be normal...

Overall, very nice. Ridiculously amazing.

DSQ
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Oh. My. God.

You are evil, and that was - amazing? Different? (Definitely that!) Funny? (It was.) Scary? (In a weird way.) Unexpected? (I really didn't expect him to turn into Harry.)

I totally love this. Wonderful stuff.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Bloody, effin' spectacular. I was surprised (pleasantly so) with the tables turning on lovely Little Miss Death Eater and having the polyjuiced Lucius turn into Harry, whom she found herself desiring. A fine line between hate, sex and "love" indeed. And is it too awful to ask for Draco's perspective of the "torture"? I'm so not sure whether that's a good or bad thing . . .

I adore the house-elf bit (Ginny-*snort*) This was lovely, dark, twisted, but written beautifully. I could've so seen this as a Hallowe'en piece too, it's just so bloody evil.

Thank you, and you're going into my favorites :-D
SalonKitty chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Aha! So, I guess you took what I said about Bella to heart! I loved this. The idea of having *Lucius*, of all people, getting spanked while Polyjuiced as Harry was delicious all on its own, but then Bella had to go all submissive to the Green-Eyed Wonder and fall under his spell. Very hot. Now, let me know when you're ready to write the next meeting between her and the real Harry, because THAT will be awesomely tense.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
There are so many items in this story; any one of which would put it over the top. This story goes past the top on its way to... to a metaphor that makes sense, I suppose. Draco watching, Cissy calling her son (eep) a "very bad boy," a house-elf named "Ginny," not wondering how or why there were Chosen One hairs available, a mirror on the ceiling (!), Lucius showing Bellatrix "how wands were meant to be used." And so on.

Goodness me. Not for the faint of heart indeed. And all that gushy stuff I said about it in the e-mail and on the forum? Still applies. But the more I read it, the more details I get, and the better it is. Just... wow.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2