Reviews for Teenage Girl Speak
Breemon chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
LOL
azerjaban chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Omg lol, that was hilarious.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
ROTFLMAO! OMG..that was GREAT hehehe, and I know I know what he means kids...

THANKS:"D
darlaslilgirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
this has to be the perfect example of short but sweet, you had mr in stiches all the way through,

cant wait to read more of your work
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Cuddy? EW is right. Huddy really is eww. Hameron is the only House pairing there is.
Blood Dragon chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
“Did you just say ‘Cuddy, eww’?

- - I most definitely agree with this statement. Huddy is just repulsive!
Mass Murder Spree chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
lol i liked it lot !
Wild Horsefeathers8753 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
House vs. Dawn: Slighty scary but vastly entertaining! One should watch out for flying insults and rampant sarcasm.

Seriously, though, good job. They all seemed very in character, and the dialogue seemed to flow effortlessly. Which, by the way, makes me slightly envious, since I struggle with dialogue!)

I hope you will continue this, it is pretty enjoyable so far.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This was very good and amusing.

So, what's the relation of House to Buffy and Dawn?

They are related, right?
dreameralways chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
That's great. I couldn't help but laugh in the end when Wilson showed up.

Thanks for writing.
Serena-Truncks4-ever chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
cute will there more
Elfanyan chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Maybe this is the coffee or the fact that my slept has been nonexistent but some how I found myself laughing like a hyena and almost falling out of my chair in sheer mirth. The writing was quick funny and rather refreshing in the fact that it was so well...funny with out seeming to try. It was as if the characters where preforming a private show inside my head becouse they where not only in character, they where brilliantly used!

When I looked up to see how many reviews you had, expecting to see it in the 50-100 range (yes I really think its that good if not better) I saw that there was nothing. Well someone had to fix that.

The only thing that I ask...no, scratch that, BEG is that if it is possible, you could please, write more. This is too good to just be a single short chapter. It needs more, I need more! This is the finest really good comedy that I've had the exquisite enjoyment of reading and if it is possible I'd rather not have it limited to this. My mind and brain really want more.