Reviews for Another Goodbye
Suzy-Seas07 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
You have a good plot, i suggest you use this as a prequel for a nice series that i am confident you could develop.
Rye Lee chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Wow, this story is great, kinda sad, but still I like it.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side. You should continue this in a NS story. Catch ya on the flip side.
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
hmm you should do anthor but make it in ninja storm saga Justin goes to blue bay to go to school where he runs in to Dustin etc and later he gets attacked and is saved by dustin and there reliship has ups and downs then justinconfussing that he was blue ranger all the years before ect Then go into dital before and after Dustin left angle grove as a prolog
LindiJo chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
thats is really sad but so sweet yet in the end sad. you should write more
Tsukino Akume chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
-Sputters incoherently for several moments- How did I not find this sooner? My two favorite characters together, and they're *together*-ish, and I never read it before?

That said, this is so sweet and sad and just ... aww. -Pouts- I feel all bad for them now. And I totally want to see more of this pairing, like when they're all grown up and stuff. -Pauses- Crap. More bunnies. .

But seriously, I wanna see more Justin/Dustin! This is sweet!
monkeerangerfan chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
great story. i can't wait for what happens next. i like how you made dustin seem to know that justin was the blue ranger. and that forboding since that dustin knew that he was going to become a yellow.
moonlite-n-roses chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Aww... so sad. Poor Justin... poor Dustin. This is an excellent story and don't let anybody convince you to take it down!
Whispering Ranger chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Aww! That was so heartbreakingly sad! *sighs and picks up pieces of her heart* But I loved it, the way you wrote this pairing really made it work :) I'd really, really love to see a few other fics from you involving this pairing _ Great job!
Morphin' in chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This is cute and kinda sad too!I like the dynamic here and I'm glad you posted this instead of taking it written and much enjoyed:)
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008