Reviews for A Precious Gemstone
brittany chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
its great i love it please write more and your a great writer
Aiden J chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
Definitely new...Again, exceptional writing.
Aiden J chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
You are an exceptional writer. Really amazing.
iluvparker chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
i love it! adam is my favorite on CSI:NY! please update soon
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 13 . 12/28/2009
I like your story! Update soon!
cubbiegirl3419 chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
This is a great story. I really like it, but didn't Sappire meet Stella in the hospital? When Stella goes to collect evidence from Sappire she introduces herself so wouldn't Sappire remember Stella from then?
DREdwards chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
I’ll call her lat... wait just a second. Did you just say after we woke up? As in, together? As in, you slept with my baby sister?” Mac’s face had taken on a strange shade of red and there was a vein that seemed to be bulging down the side of his neck.

LOL

Aww, love the last bit whn he's telling his story... so glad his dad died... woop!
DREdwards chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
"“Let’em go. I haven’t seen a good fight in a while.” The rest of the room cheered in agreement." I'm sorry but how LOL-able? Aw, she wurvs him, yay!
DREdwards chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
“Well aren’t you gonna take your shirt off too? I bet those buttons would be uncomfortable to sleep on.”

Damn she's a minx... stupid Jackson, reminded me a bit of Frankie (Stella's ex) wonder what Adam's past was like?
DREdwards chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
“You hurt her, and I swear on this badge, I will kill you. Are we clear?”

ha ha, lol, Mac culd probably do that, being a forensic scientist he could get rid of all evidence... ... ... huh!
DREdwards chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
Oh! That was sweet but Adam is going to be slaughtered by Mac!
DREdwards chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Aw, quite cute I loled out loud at “Yea. I want you to meet her... WHAT?” bless... so, Stella's having a baby Taylor, tres cute!
DREdwards chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
Aw... Twinkle, how cute is that? I love the line "Yes, you rock! Thanks Mac." that is truley LOL-able!
DREdwards chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
OH! OH!OH!OH!OH! I love it already, poor Sapphire, such a pretty naem too... oh, I get it it, "A PRECIOUS GEMSTONE" lol, love Adam's reaction and I'm glad he has a gun now since the thing at the warehouse :( I like how you've added a slight bit of OCD inwith Adam too... well done, I am so adding this to my favourites!
DoctorWhoArrow chapter 13 . 8/11/2009
cant wait for a new chapter! keep up the great job!