Reviews for The Painful Truth
DarkFlareFox chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
nice story. any chance of a update soon? i really liked how you depicted Sodia in this, makes it seem like there is a redeemable quality in her.
Syeroix chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
You devil.

I was all fine and dandy hating Sodia's guts and you just had to come and give me sympathy for her. DX

Good fic nonetheless.

Much Love
Renn chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
well-i wasn't oo fond of Sodia - I get the feeling she wasn't *meant* to be fond of - but you pulled off an amazing fic!
Syek chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
For me, Sodia was an encouragement for this pairing. Well, obviously she wouldn't approve, but just how she was so upset by their relationship xD Wonderfully put into words here.
Talinar chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Absolutely beautiful story!

Great use of Sodia's character. I have to agree, she is one of my favorite Tales characters. After reading this, I am actually inspired to do an angst fic about Sodia and FlynnxYuri...
HolyMistress chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wahh, this is really good. I actually love Sodia as well. Though she's really uptight and tried to kill Yuri and all, I still find her cool. I feel kind of sad though about how her love is mostly unrequited.

I'm actually a huge fan of your stories but never really reviewed any. Mostly because I'm really lazy. But just know that I'm watching you. Closely. Keep one eye open when you sleep. Just kidding!
Murmurer chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Childhood sweet hearts, eh?

Flynn's so... *sniff* So strong... even when... Yuri's 'dead'. Bwah ;_; that was utterly adorably. I'd been meaning to read this one, but I never got around to it.

Oh, Sodia. You captured her personality perfectly. Gosh. I'd hate her, but if Flynn can put up with her, so can I.

Pweez, pweez right- write more.