Reviews for White Snake
Love the story
JadedTroll chapter 1 . 5/18
Love this, please continue!
suzzy chapter 11 . 4/4/2016
can u put any scene of sasuke in this story, i haven't read of him having conversations with any of the characters yet but i'm not saying this for sasuhina scenes, i just want scenes when they are fighting together or against each other.
Dennis chapter 3 . 3/25/2016
Namikaze Sarutobi? Really? The fucking dumbest thing I have ever read in ...
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
pl
It will Rhein chapter 11 . 4/19/2015
OH KAMI SAMA PLEASE telL ME THIS IS NOT THE END ! I NEED U TO UPDaTE PLEASEE
I really love the way you portray Anko and Hinata. and this is really my favorite strong hinata story :(
Hinatta chapter 11 . 3/14/2015
I like this
I'll put your story in my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/
WrittinInStone chapter 11 . 3/7/2015
I have to tell you; this fic is brilliant.

I have been scouring this fandom looking for decent Hinata-centric fics and have found little success. Finding this was a pleasure that blew my mind and I was truly sad when I came to the end.

I know the reviews aren't great, I know that motivation can be low because of it, but this story deserves to be finished. It's just that amazing. I'd love to see Hinata get with Naruto, but as a completely different Kunoichi, someone who HE wants, not someone who he just happens to end up with.

But more than any pairing, I love that Hinata is standing on her own two feet in her own right. She is becoming the incredible person and ninja that she always have the potential to be. I do think that Hinata's personality is not truly that of shyness. As a person who was almost as shy as Hinata when I was younger, I know that a person can grow out of that, at least enough for a one's true nature to emerge. Truly, it wasn't until I DID overcome my shyness that I was able to discover who I am.

Most people view shyness as ... well, I don't know. But let me tell you; it's painful, it elicits a physical reaction. I felt my face burn, I felt faint, I felt humiliated, I felt no confidence in myself and it was truly for no reason other than being in front of my peers, being near my peers, being near ANYONE. Shyness is not a positive trait to me, it's a crutch and it cripples. That's not to mistake shyness for reserve because they are two different things.

It would truly be a joy if you continued this fic. Anko is crazy and I have my misgivings about her, but if she turns Hinata into the BA Kunoichi that blows the mind of those around her, I will give her dangos myself.

If you DON'T finish ... well, thank you for your work thus far. I will still recommend it to my readers and on my blog. But I hope you will because it would truly, truly be sad if the Hinata of your work did not get her chance to shine.
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Anko as a teacher to Hinata fics are so rare nowadays. :(
Guest chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
You fucking kidding me!? Continue the fucking story, it's too DAMN GOOD!
mana chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
why does the fact that it's Hinata centric mean Naruto is involved Naruto is different he is no longer the proud failure that gave her inspiration in fact she barely knows him. if she started out with a crush on someone it should be someone that refuses to give up after failing and stays cheerful in adversity.
Naruto has a good life and doesn't fail given the fic says she'll become strong he could fill the rival role but there is no connection. Rock Lee would fit but due to the connection with Neji it wouldn't turn out well. I don't really see a romance in the fic if you create one,

I would prefer Ino/Hinata-loud confident mentors shy sakura or Hana/Hinata- healing met through Kiba pairing because i think pairing her with Naruto because of canon that doesn't exist in your fic would be shallow and i can't see her with Kiba or Shino they have a more big brother role.
if you need a guy Choji might work though i can see her fall for Kabuto before he reveals himself which would be interesting given the title and the link to Orochimaru.

finally I think every hinata fic should have her learn the bow
TiredSymphony chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
Plz, plz update! I love your story!
equastar chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
incredible, i really hope you won't abandoned this story
equastar chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
wohoo another incredible chapter, so amazing
equastar chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
wohoo seriously this story just incredible